Friends | Chapter 9

Sorry about not updating for a couple months. I had some family issues and had no motivation but everything is relatively settled now. Thank you to everyone who waited patiently. 

- - - - - 

Recap

Katsuki smirks. "Oh, we're waking up at 5." Eijirou looks at Katsuki in shock. "Katsuki, please no..I don't want to get up so early.."

"Well, I guess you should go to sleep now, huh? I already set my alarm, I'm still waking you up." He says, burying his head in the pillow and closing his eyes. Eijirou dramatically sighs, before kissing his temple and reluctantly falling asleep as well.

Katsuki yawns and groggily opens his eyes. He checks his phone to see that his alarm didn't go off. "Ah, dammit." He sighs, while shaking Eijirou to wake him up. The red-head just groans loudly and turns around. "Ugghhh. Five more minutes, mom." 

Katsuki rips the covers off of him. "I ain't your mom, dumbass. Get the hell up, or we'll be late." Eijirou flushes red when he looks up to see the blond boy, and not one of his mothers. "I thought it was 5? How would we be late?" Katsuki walks over to get their clothes. "The stupid alarm didn't go off, so it's 6:07." The blond throws a uniform at the other boy. "Oh, thanks."

After the two got dressed, they walk downstairs to get breakfast. "Here, I'll make it this time, since you made us snacks yesterday!" Eijirou says, opening the cabinet. He grabs a bag of rice and and package of nori. He puts the rice on the stove to simmer.

Once the rice is done, he wraps a sheet nori around a bunch of rice. He gets the soy sauce out and puts everything on a plate. "Voila!" Eijirou said, grinning. He sits down and starts to eat along with Katsuki. 

"Is it good?" He asks. Katsuki nods his head, taking another bite.

After they finish breakfast, they say goodbye and leave for school. "You know I can't stay there forever. Plus, I have homework at that house that's due this Friday. I need to go back eventually." Katsuki says, looking at the ground. Eijirou sighs. "I know, I just hate how you have to deal with that. Every family has their problems but I know you could be so much happier away from them." Katsuki shakes his head and looks over at Eijirou. "I don't want to be away from her. No matter how much the old hag annoys me she's still my mother. I just wish she didn't make her hatred for me so obvious."

"I told you about what happened with me and my birth father, right? He hit me and my mom all the time and I thought it wasn't wrong until they divorced and my mom married my step-mom. Just because they're biologically related to you doesn't make them family." Katsuki nodded.

"Let's stop all the depressing talk and just get to school." Eijirou chuckled. "Yeah, that sounds good."

They took their seats and class continued as normal. They heard the lunch bell and people started rushing out. "Yo, Bakugou! Come on dude!" He heard Kaminari yell. Katsuki groaned, but got up anyways. 

The group sat down at a table with their food. "What did you guys do over the weekend? I tried making my mom a painting but I dropped the paintbrush and got paint on the carpet.." Mina smiled. "Me and my sister took her to get a mani and pedicure!" 

"I cooked dinner for her. Bet you had a fun time since you had to do double the work, Kirishima." Eijirou laughed. "Nah, it wasn't work since I wanted to do it!" Kaminari poked Katsuki with his chopstick. "What about you, blasty? What did-" Before he could finish his sentence, Katsuki shoved a bite of his ramen into Kaminari's mouth. Kaminari broke out into a sweat trying to swallow it. "What the hell, dude. How do you not die from eating that?" He said, chugging his water. "Oh my god, that made it worse." 

"Good. You talk too much." The blonde smirked.

After school, Kaminari and Sero stopped by the two at the entrance of the school. "Hey, can we go with you guys?" Katsuki turned away from them. "You guys live on the opposite side of town." Kaminari sighed. "Well, can we go home with one of you? I'm bored and we have nothing to do!" 

"Your homework."

"Haha, nice joke, Bakubro! Anyways, can we?" Eijirou looked at Katsuki. "Well, Bakugou was gonna stay the night at my house, so I guess you guys can come as well. Do you know where Mina is?" Sero pointed back to the school. "She wanted to hang out with Asui and Uraraka, so she's waiting for them up there." 

"Alright. Well, I guess we can go now!" Eijirou smiled. Katsuki jokingly shoved Kaminari. "Yeah, and you can work on your homework." 

Kaminari chuckled. "Totally, dude."