CHP 8-HEADING A BETTER PLACE

It almost touched father's neck , except it couldn't move further . Its head bursted and shattered all over him and around the area and black stingy blood all over the quarter .

In an instant , a truck drifted ahead of us . It was second time we tackled death .

Behind the truck sitting Lucio and Freddie helped us get inside , a man sitting beside them , shot the limbless zombie .
I also saw a zombie being squeezed under the tire like a lemon . We had reached too far from the zombies radius .
" I'm Arthur , and the man driving is my brother James " , the man introduced themselves .
" And yeah , there's no need to thank , it is our duty nowadays , you guys are lucky to make it till here ", he added .

Nearly after two hours , the truck stopped near a green grassland far from the forest , " We are now far other side of the walkers " James reassured us .

In a movement we outstretched into a farm house , we emerged from the truck and walked towards the house . We were welcomed by a old lady ,
" she's Wanda , our mother and this is our small family " James spoke to us .

" I'm so happy to see some survivors , we felt so deserted here alone . You can stay at this spot as much time as you want , you're our guests " Wanda spoke with an appealing jovial smile .

She was around sixtees with short hair and a chubby figure , his sons James and Arthur were well muscled unmarried lads .

They elucidated us there whole farm . A big warehouse beside the main building , inside it were cows for milking .
There were crop fields behind the main building .

The whole farm was coloured red , even the warehouse .

POV :-Khabib ( sarrah's Father)

"We are going for a hunt inside the forest and we might need a helping hand" , James asked me , I was worried about leaving Sarrah alone . I told Lucio to stay here with her and to look after her .
She was scared of , what she had to see , but she'll have to learn surviving in this new world .

Freddie's hand was nearly dismantled since the last night incident , luckily he was not bitten , but due to loss of blood he felt week and faint . Wanda took him inside the house and was helping him with his wounds .

The three of us left for hunting leaving Freddie and kids at the farm
" These people seems really openhearted , who shares there supplies during such time ?" I spoke within my mind .

Arthur and James were properly armed , they carried shot guns and pistols with them . They also handed me a pistol . We made our way towards the forest to find animals , there was no sign of a single creature .
" We must check the river , there might be a chance of getting a prey" , Arthur suggested and we walked towards the river between the dark forest . Even during day time the light could barely reach the surface , the dense trees enclosed the forest.

We waited there for a long time , it was mid evening now and after a lot of linger we caught a rabbit .

We made our way towards the farm , in between I had made somewhat like friendship with the two guys .

Wanda asked us to wait a little as the meal was getting cooked . I went inside the warehouse where Sarrah and Lucio where , I saw both of them sitting on a bench , holding hands and were about to kiss , I didn't over reacted . They stopped just after getting sight of me .

" Hey dad , how did it go ? Did you hunt something " , Sarrah asked me fearing of scold she would get , as I have caught them but she was grown up now , I couldn't rebuke her over small things .

I tolled her about the rabbit and walked a bit further inside the warehouse leaving them alone .