CHP 12 - COTTAGE

Some sort of light , we recognised it as fire was burning inside the forest . We had no option rather than walking towards it .

It was cottage hidden between the woods , we walked a bit close near  .

" Don't take a step further , I will be the last mistake of your life " a male voice warned us , standing beside the cottage and holding a rifle . He recognised between thirtees and had his aim on our heads

" We have been looted much , we ain't gonna take this anymore " a women standing inside shouted . We hope we didn't meet people like Wanda again .

" We're just common people , we. . we lost our way and just need some help " father tried to make them understand .

" I don't think they're looters , look at them they're not also properly armed , take it easy William and just put your gun down " a voice surfaced from where we made our way here .
It seemed like he was following us

" Drop your weapons here and please don't make me regret this " , The third guy invited us inside . We sat on a sofa , candles were lit all over the cottage , big windows welcoming evening light .

" I'm Noah , she is Zoey and the rage guy is William " he pleasingly introduced themselves.

They seemed about twenties exept William,  the guy with the gun looked older .

We further got acknowledged that , Zoey and William were siblings and Noah the one who invited us inside was there friend .

Noah had a pretty handsome face , his cheek bones were the main point of attraction , he wore a black earing and was thin guy .

Zoey was a brunette , looked pretty smart through her body language

I didn't know where William went , but I was pretty sure that he wasn't happy at our welcome .

At first sight , Zoey acted much unwelcoming
But she was really benovolent as we communicated  , " we're glad , we found some good peaple , we cannot survive alone here " Noah stated . Zoey and Noah then showed us the whole place and how did they worked .

" I'm sorry I acted like that , there are groups formed here who loots others for there survival , we have been looted twice " William appeared , " yeah , brother just wanted our good " Zoey joined .

We all solved our tiny dispute .

Zoey asked my help for cooking , there was also a kitchen and a large hall where all of us would fit .

We started cooking , we didn't had any spices to add taste . There was meat , little amount of salt which we had to roast using firewood .

" So is Lucio your boyfriend ? , I saw you mingling him and trust me you make a perfect pair together " Zoey started a friendly conversation .

" Yeah , but a day before he lost his father and whatsoever is this , he'll take some time to overcome it , his behaviour is also changed " I replied her .

" we all have lost someone , it would be better if we change the topic , won't it ? " she spoke nearly about to cry for someone .

The food was ready , we all sat and filled our empty tummies , I didn't ate anything that tasteless before but there was no other choice .

William and Noah were enjoying Dad's and Lucio's fellowship , they were laughing together as they were friends from a long time .

They gave us an overlook of the cottage , we didn't had any room . We all had to fit inside the hall to sleep , luckily the hall was big enough .

The sky was getting dark which made the forest look more horrendous , without any efforts we founded a place to reside ,  made my way inside , layed down and within seconds I slept.