CHP 5 - FAMILY

" Sarrah come on . Wake up ! . .hey "
I heard indistinct voice's , nearly reviving from unconscious .

" I'm alive , ain't I ? "
I spoke with confusion .

" No , we have ensued to heaven " Lucio said sarcastically making everyone laugh .

I also wanted to , but my clothes were all covered in blood , the zombie who nearly terminated my life was lying beside me , its head was cracked up and the brain was resting above

It's blood was thick black making it look more hideous ." You got some talent kid " Freddie cracked a joke , this time I couldn't control my smile .

We nearly forgot our problems at the movement .

I hugged Lucio tightly , making his clothes also stain , a fetching smile a took place on his face . I niether knew what to speak to him or how to thank him .

" Thanks Lucio , for saving my life once again ,
Firstly a day ago you guys helped my father escorted with injuries by happily providing with the only left aids you had, we owe you guys our life " I said accompanied by feeling incomplete of words to thank them.

"This is the only family we have left now , we'll need to stay and work together for our fragmentary journey of life " Freddie said with intense emotion as we were a real family.

" Yeah, we don't say thanks to family " Lucio spoke with a merry smile on his face , tears of happiness dripped down my cheeks , the movement created a spark of contentment inside my core.

Father and Freddie had nose out some equipments and essentials inside , they made there way inside the mansion.The seniors were ahead of us .

Lucio affectionately holded my hand as we walked ,I was pretty much shocked but somewhere inside I didn't wanted to leave from his grip ,I didn't knew where this came from, I felt safe there .

I was feeling a bit shy to look at his handsome face . We were making some feelings in the course of this horror's . My life was leading such up and downs , there was fear , happiness and now love .

I hoped all of that came to an end and i could go back and drown into my busy life .