CHP 9 - HUMAN

Wooden benches and hay for animals had occupied all the area inside .
There was wall of hay dry grass which seemed to be covering something behind .

" Hey dad , Wanda warned us to walk behind there " , Sarrah spoke .

After hearing that, I wanted more to search for what's behind here.

I peeked through it , resulting in catching a sight of another big door . It appeared to be made hidden something inside .

Fresh blood fluids floating out through the bottom of the door and also the hay kept was a bit red from behind . I kept some grass rolls aside and tried to open the big door . I opened it slowly making no noise , smell of blood and meat had overtaken all inside .

There was a wooden desk infront where hammer , cleaver , hatchet , knives and other tools were kept , blood stains covered all that tools .

On my left was a chopper underwhich the blood was rushing out , blood over the white tiles of the bathroom and the walls .

On the right side was another door but it was locked . " If they had something to cook , why to do hunting then ? " And several questions about the farm were encircling inside my head.

" Hey . . .heyy no one's allowed to enter here " James dragged me out holding my wrist , he closed the door behind me .
" Even after the warning you went there "

" I'm sorry , I didn't knew " , I replied him and he ordered to stay near the entrance of the warehouse .

" See dad , I told ya " , Sarrah taunted back .

I asked Lucio about Freddie ,

"since morning he is inside the house , he might be resting inside . He is terribly injured !" , Lucio replied , he was worried about his father .

I walked out the warehouse , to see what's outside .

Fences had surrounded the farm , It would help to protect us from Walkers , they called zombie as walkers .
Electric generator kept the lights working .

" Hey everyone , dinner is ready and please make sure the fence door are closed" , Wanda shouted .

Lucio and Sarrah went inside . I checked the fence door and made my way towards house .

I walked in , all of them were sitting beside the dining table inside the hall . I was walking inside , i heard voices from the store room located above the hall . I already had uncertainty about this place and the voices were making it more obvious.

Wooden stairs were leading towards the store room.

I slowly climbed the stairs upp , without anyone noticing . I directly stepped inside the store room , the voice was echoing from it's bathroom as I walked inside .

I opened it , my body started sweating at very high level
also the heart pumped as it was going to burst out . I couldn't see it . . . I turned my face around . . . . . .

Freddie was lying inside the bathtub with his arms cut off , blood all over his body also his shoulder were ejecting blood out like a spray , he was trying to get up , he had lost too much making the tub quarter fill .

I had seen worst , but nothing like this before " theyy . . .they survive by eating humans , help me khabi . . .b , I don't want to lea . . .leave luc . . . alone in this world " I knew he wasn't going to make it . I couldn't see him , my eyes couldn't bare the scene . There were no chances left to save him .

Without having a second thought I rushed down and entered the hall , the children's were about to eat the meat , I threw the plates of the table
" Don't eat it , it's human meat " I shouted .

" We have to survive here , he was injured and was of no use " Wanda spoke without any sign of humanity inside her words .

" You monsters are worst than those zombies out "
my brain filled with anger yet my heart drowned with despondency .

I removed my pistol pointing over Arthur and shot his leg , I got slammed by an iron rod from behind ,my eyes flickered and my sight started fainting and only the voice of the rod hitting I heard constantly , everything started to turn dark .