CHP 14 - SEASIDE

The forest unrolled into a seaside . . . Yellow sand decorated with blood , green mountains in distance covered the beach .

A seaport in absence of any boat . . . My eyesight shaked continuesly making me unable to focus . The rush and screeches made me run more faster . There were thousands of walkers till eye could see .
The beach covered a large area which now walkers covered .

We had four ways to choose . . . Behind us were the dead , the walkers surrounded the beach from sides . . . The way left was forward inside the sea .

Noah , William and Zoey jerked into the water . There was no time to choose and no presence of mind to think .

I knew I couldn't swim and also that I had no option , the water would swallow me as the walkers . Holding father's hand , I walked into the cold water . . . it even upped at each step tooked forward and finally no surface was left to stand .

Walkers were crawling under the water's surface , all they saw was blood and meat floating above them .

Holding father's back I tried to keep up  . . . Thought I could see the sun opaque .

"Haaa. . .elp help uu...usss " Indistinct shouts started , I couldn't shout ,  cause if I tried to . . water would fill my mouth . Disproving it a mirage , sounds of boats reached my ear . It was an old boat , large  . . Large enough to carry ten peaple . It drifted ahead of us , a ladder rope unrolled from above .

I couldn't swim near the ladder . . . I was trying to keep up at bottom . They all started to climb it .

Also I could feel hands beneath me . Lucio rushed towards me , he tooked my wieght and hurriedly swimmed near the boat .

They all reached the boat  . . .me left behind struggling to get up . I was holding the ladder unable to climb forward up and suddenly they pulled me on the boat .

" Choo Choo all aboard , next stop the safe zone " someone shouted sarcastically .

A chubby guy helped me get inside , " can I get some water " I asked .

"Jon . . My name is Jon " he spoke with a merry smile  . . . " Mr . Campbell . . please pass a water bottle " he asked a man , who was handling the ship .

" We could have been dead by now , if you guys weren't here to help " Noah spoke .

"We ove you guys our lives " Lucio added .
Father asked them where they were heading and Quaha was the reply .

" We also got radio responses through the capital Quaha " Mr . Campbell spoke

and as William said before that
" there is a hope of life in the Capital ".