CHP 2 -THE BEGINNING

" Mr. Khabib Rue , this is to inform you that the school will be closed for 1 and half months due to the current situation , kindly take a note , Thank you " I got a message from school on my phone , with the name of my dad , I didn't focused on there lack of common sense , but instead was dancing in joy by such awesome news .

I had received my photos from last night's party , I was about same height as my friends nearly 5'3 but then too they named me dwarf ,

my curly hair were also messed up during ongoing party .

I had my full attention inside my phone and suddenly the door banged like someone was kicking it . By the way, the door was open , they just needed to move the handle .

I was too terrified as the banging continued , I got up from the chair , tooked whatever I could to protect myself and it was a broomstick which I picked up ," yeah I was a born fool " , but in such a situation , anyone would react like that .

The door slowly opened , and I took a few steps further , someone entered and I was about to smack but instantly dropped it . . . cause the person trying to enter was my Father.

My mind ceased functioning at what I saw , he was injured Dangerously , I could see blood dripping through various parts of his body also his thumb was chewed up or badly broken , I was feeling his pain .

I was frightened to death . . . My capability of thinking had stopped

"Sarrah my child , we have to leave this place right now" he groaned in pain , tears dripped through his eyes.

"Dad . . . what happened " I replied in great shock and fear . . . I was turning insensate..

"Was this because of infection , were there zombies out , were the news veracious , where is my Mother ?" thousands of questions were rushing through my mind .

Last thing I could remember was him grabbing my hand and speedily heading out of the house . . . somewhere inside the woods .