CHP:-16 THE BEGINNING

After 2 days:-

The dribbling water splashing under the boat's bottom . . . The six of us left rested near the boat's right-end , blood flowing out through the cabin's door now dripped softly on the salty sea liquid .

Swooshing warm winds draining out our sore throats , the search of food also resulted pessimistic .

The crumbling voice of the boat's flag , rising high in the atmosphere and our boat floating slowly through the centre sea . Old Mr.campbell fainted out slapping his face on the decaying wood surface , " we also do not have left water for waking him up " , jon crying with his dried out pupils .

Six hours had past since Zoey died and William was shot dead , Lucio passed me a torn out old fish catching net , " cover your face , it might help a little ", Lucio spoke while passing the net with his scant muscles left .

I rested my back on the boats fence , clanking my knees continuously .
The net covered my face , still the sunburst did not outturn any affect .

Jon kept mumbling , he tried to get up with his entire strength left , his face had turned red due to the burning rays , he kept on moving and finally picked up a bowl .

I had to close my eyes , we had no option left . He started drinking urine pouring inside the rusted out bowl and instantly started spewing up . The smell of vomiting made it even more worst .

Nobody handled the boat , it was succeeding the fwooshing winds .

Beside the cabin ,with his eyes closed sat Noah in his underwear . He had removed all of his clothes , the atmosphere was boiling us up .

The body drizzling out contracting too badly , leaving no space for soul to rest .

The boat thudding like it has hit a surface . I had no energy left , to even turn my face . Splashing of several limbs over the surface , hands hitting the wooden boat started within few moments .

A hand pulled out Mr.campbell down under the water , blood sprinkled over the boat . The walkers started moving over the boat , jon tried to slither and run but there was no time or strength left .

I could not turn my body , the boat was turning red , I could only watch now , no gesture of sadness to make seeing everyone die .

No energy left to blink my eye . Lucio was now under tons of walkers , who were fighting to eat his flesh .

Noah was dragged till the bottom , his  specs clanged at the floor .

Father tried to crawl near me " Everything is going to be alright , I'm here to protect you , we will be alright " father was now also dragged below boat , " I will always love you maa childdddddd " ,

The pain was greater than dying , I had no tears left to cry .

The boat shaked as the corpses attacked there dead bodies , the crunching rushes increased every second .

Suddenly the walkers started to get clanging fall on the ground , " boom . .boomm " , the noice of bullets continued . . .

There footsteps thumped the rusted wood as they climbed the boat .

" Here . . . Pick her upp , hurry  . . . . . . ." These were the last words I heard

                         The    End

Hope you guys enjoyed the story , it would be great to leave a feedback . Thanks ❤️❤️

Lots of love :- ZAYY