CHAPTER 56

CHAPTER 56 (Final Chapter)

Till We Meet Again

Third Person Point Of View

A week before their big day comes, JYP allowed them to have a day off to rest and the boys decided to hang out in the place where a lot of memories dwell inside. Of course, Y/n shouldn't be missing when hanging out in their lair.

"I'll just go find Y/n." Bangchan presented and leave the room without waiting everyone's approval. He doesn't want to see the four insisting who will get Y/n and everything will be uncomfortable again.

Jisung observe his friends and thankfully they didn't refuse to let Bangchan, keep on doing their stuffs. "So...I'll go get some snacks." He announced but no one seemed cares except Felix.

"Want me to give you a hand?" Felix asked him. "Sure."

The two went to the cafeteria, right to the counter when they saw Cai Jing and Stacey only, Y/n wasn't there. So Jisung went to asked Stacey and Felix just went to the counter to get some snacks.

"Stace." As Stacey looked back, Jisung right away notice her gloomy face. "Are you okay?" She just smiled faintly to him and nods.

"Anyway, have you seen y/n?" Jisung asked but the girls just looked at him with their drooping lids.

"You guys didn't know yet?" Cai Jing asked.

"Know what?" Jisung furrowed and Stacey sighed heavily.

"Y/n has terminated her contract. She has left since last week." Stacey answered.

"I thought you guys knew already about it?" Jisung's eyes trembles and just feebly shook his head in disbelief.

Felix came near them with their snacks on his hands when unexpectedly saw the expression drawn on their faces.

"What's the matter?" he asked but no answered him, but their faces in sadness.

Meanwhile, Bangchan goes to Y/n's room and knock for already five times but no one's answering. He then decided to text Y/n and just wait in front of their dorm but after few minutes, she hasn't still replied.

He runs his fingers to his contacts and is about to call him when Jisung calls him. He taps the answer button and put the phone near his ears.

"Y/n has left." And her heart instantly sored after hearing but he wanted to take the wrong idea.

"Oh, right. It's Sunday today. So she went home." He tittered forcedly but Jisung keep in silence on the other line for a bit and he doesn't want to have a feeling like that.

"No, hyung. Y/n has left being a trainee. She ended her contract." He bites his lips and weakly remove his phone from his ear. Totally overwhelmed of what he just heard.

He runs to the cafeteria and saw Jisung and Felix outside, waiting for him with their slacking shoulders. Jisung stared into space while holding the snack while Felix is trying to reach her out but all he can hear was, "the number you have dialed is now unattended or out of coverage are please try your call later."

Entering the hideout with dissatisfaction, the boys noticed their presence and also became aware of the sudden blues in their faces.

"What's the matter?" Woojin asked them but no one answered him.