Chapter 026

A day has passed without their leader Erik's presence in the station and the entire day a few of his teammates were wondering where he was. He did say he had some things to do and won't be around the station much, however it isn't like him to absolutely disappear like that without letting his teammates know what he's doing or where he is.

Katrina was sitting at her desk going through a few documents regarding their previous station's renovation and reparation. She couldn't concentrate much since her mind was filled with Erik, so to bring her mind to calm down she picked her phone up from the desk and dialed Erik's number.

She was waiting for a good seven seconds but cancelled the call and threw her phone inside her leather jacket before putting it on and leaving the company without exchanging a word with anyone.

Katrina owned her own car and she stepped inside of it. She pulled her phone out of the pocket and left a message to Maksim letting him know where she was heading to and why, and with that she started her car and drove directly to where Erik's apartment was located.

As soon as she arrived, she aggressively parked right in front of the door and stepped out. Katrina knew the password for the entrance door so she dialed it and once the door opened she walked right in.

Katrina was currently standing in front of Erik's apartment door and had already knocked, however nobody responded.

Erik, where the hell are you.

After a few minutes Katrina was down at the parking lot wondering where that donkey may have gone to and while that she didn't notice the car moving behind her.

The lights suddenly turned on and the car began bolting towards her. It moved as fast as the wind and Katrina was completely oblivious to it until a pair of two arms captured her shoulders and yanked her to the side and out of the way.

The car then stopped and two men stepped out with guns pointed directly at Katrina, who was held tightly from behind by someone she couldn't identify since they haven't spoken a word nor moved at all. She had her eyes wide opened and was paralyzed in her spot as everything happend so fast.

"Release her immediately, you bastard!"

"Nope"

Suddenly Katrina was yanked backwards and she witnessed as the person who was standing behind her was all of a sudden right in front of her and charged at these men and without firing a bullet ones - they were taken down easily by the guy who possibly saved her.

However you can't trust a stranger that easily so once the men were down, Katrina pulled out her gun and pointed it at the man standing between the bodies.

"Who are you? And why did you save me?"

The man slowly turned around and Katrina was stunned to see how pale the man was, his eyes were red underneath possibly from exhaustion and his arm had bandages on it and also he was kinda shaking a little. Either way he wasn't looking healthy and that confused but also concerned Katrina.

"Are you all right?"

The man started stumbling his way towards her and once he stood right in front of her, he lifted his arm and wrapped it around her neck and pulled her closer to him and she could feel his warm breath but cold lips touching her left ear.

"Please save Erik Chernov"

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡ Please leave a vote and ♡
♡ comment your thoughts ♡