Prologue

Aizawa sighs, climbing out of his sleeping bag. The second years are all sitting patiently, as they were told he has exciting news. "Alright. Since today is mothers day, you get an early release day." The class cheered with excitement. "It is 11:43pm right now, and you will get off at 12pm. It is heavily suggested that you spend the weekends with your mothers, instead of in the dorms. But legally, we cant make you." 

The class erupts with joyous chatter, from things of what they were going to do for their mothers, to how bad they did on the previous test. This continues for a few minutes, before they all see their sensei staring at them menacingly, so they quiet down. "You all just wasted 7 minutes of my life. Oh wait, you've already wasted 2 years of my life."

The class is quiet as their teacher relished in the rare silence. "Okay, its only 11:51, but go ahead and leave. Make sure to do something nice for your mother." He quickly gets back into his beloved sleeping bag while everyone packs up for the day.

"Yo, babe!" Bakugou hears a familiar voice call out. "Hah?" He says, turning around to see his spiky redhead. Yes, his.

"I'm gonna try and cook dinner for my moms! What are you gonna do?" Bakugou laughs. "That's gonna end up badly. Anyways, I was gonna do that too. I was planning to make gnocchi with a white roux sauce. Maybe clean the house or some shit." Kirishima smiles brightly. "That food sounds delicious! Man, now I'm hungry." He whines.

Bakugou scoffs, before ruffling his boyfriends hair. "Stop whining. I need to go get the ingredients for the food, if you wanna come you can."

- - - - - - -

"That was fun!" Bakugou looks to the side to see Kirishima walking happily, groceries in hand. "..We just went shopping, how is that fun?" 

"Anytime spent with you is fun." He says sweetly, looking at Bakugou. "That was so damn sappy!"

They walk in blissful silence for a moment, before arriving at Bakugou's house. "..You sure you're fine walking home? It's pretty far from here." Kirishima nods enthusiastically. "Of course! If anything happens, I can always call one of my moms!" Bakugou sighs. "I know. Anyways, I should probably start cleaning up or something. The hag and the old man get back in an hour." 

Kirishima smiles, before kissing Bakugou's cheek. "Alright! I'll see you later, Katsuki!" He waves, before happily walking away. 

After he left, Bakugou sighs, stepping into the house. Little did he know when he steps foot into that house, it'll change his life forever- for better or for worse.