CHAPTER 13*

Chan wasn't sure how easy it would be to stop after he got started. But Aera didn't seem to be putting the brakes on either, so he let things continue to progress. He wanted her so bad. And somehow he knew he needed her even more. Aera helped keep him sane, whether she knew it or not. During the last week he felt like he was just spiraling out of control with no footing, no real hold on anything he held dear. With her lips on his, with her skin safe and secure beneath his fingertips, he felt steady and confident once again.

Chan's kisses were intoxicating, almost spell-binding. Aera was lost in his arms the second they were wrapped around her. She was moaning and showing him she wanted and needed it just as much as he did. Chan's feet moved forward, guiding them slowly toward the bed, ready to make her his once again. Every moan that came out of her sent satisfying tingles all throughout his body. He was glad to be witness to the effect he seemed to have on her. He could live in those sorts of moments forever.

Aera was blissfully unaware where he was leading her until the backs of her knees met with the bed and they were collapsing down onto it. But she didn't protest – her willpower wouldn't allow it.

Chan's fingers gripped at the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, leaving her bare from her torso up. He leaned down connecting his lips to her neck, appreciating the warmth that radiated off her skin. She moaned below him, igniting a spark inside of him. He didn't know if it was because of the complete sense of privacy they had in the hotel room or if it was just because of his desperation for her, but he never felt more ready for her than he did in that moment.

Chan's mouth traveled across her collarbone and down to her right breast. He wrapped his lips around her nipple, swirling his tongue around it before sucking on it for a few moments. He moved across to the other, giving it just as much attention as the last. Her fingers gripped into his wavy hair, her body tensing slightly. His skills were astounding and Aera was seriously questioning how and why she gave him up in the first place. A week without his touches and she was in peril.

He moved his mouth down the long expanse of her stomach, until his fingertips wrapped around the waistband of her shorts, tugging them down her legs. He looked down at her after removing her shorts and she was looking right back up at him so content, so perfect. He almost couldn't handle it.

"You're so beautiful, Babygirl," Chan breathed lowly, rubbing his hand lightly across her womanhood. Her lips curved up into a smile.

"If anyone is beautiful, it's you, Mr. Bang," she told him.

"Daddy... say it," he corrected her once again.

"Daddy," she said quietly, still keeping that smile on her lips.

"Louder," he demanded.

"Daddy," she said more forcefully.

"Good," he breathed contently, leaning down to kiss her.

As Chan continued with the foreplay, Aera squirmed impatiently below him. His mouth moved over the skin on her abdomen once again – breathing hot like fire across it, leaving his trail of kisses that nearly singed her skin.

"Oh, please," she begged and it was like music to his ears.

Chan's lips curved up into a smile, appreciating her obvious desire for him. It was exactly what he wanted to hear. It was exactly what he needed. His fingers drug down her panties slowly, watching as her body adapted to his motions, watching as her body seemed to hum for him.

Moments later she sat up, taking charge, pushing his pajama pants down his hips. Chan chuckled at her eagerness as he kicked them off the rest of the way, crawling back up her body as she lay back down. Chan's arm snaked around her body and he swiftly tossed her farther up the bed as she let out a giggle in response. His lips caught hers once again, stifling her laugh as he bucked his hips into hers. She let out a moan against his mouth, causing him to smile. Every beautiful noise that came out of her made Chan go crazy. He bucked his hips into her again, earning another moan from her.