fun at the hotel (Lemon~)

Y.n P.O.V~

Leone had just asked if I wanted to have some rough animalistic sex. I had said yes to her request as Leone gave me a seductive smirk. Leone rolled on top of me, pinning me to the bed as she smiled while speaking those beautiful amber eyes gazing into my own E/c eyes.

Leone:" Let's get these clothes off~."

*Lemon Start!*

Leone using her claws began to rip off my pajama shirt without applying any effort. Leone tossed the sherds of my shirt onto the floor. I was a blushing mess as Leone trailed her hand down down my chest. Leone bit her lower lip as her hand reached into my pants, feeling my rock hard boner licking her lips as she kissed me and ripped off my pants and underwear, throwing that scraps onto the hotel room floor. Leone rubbed her beast-like hands covered in golden fur, tickling my member and giving me tantalizing pleasure over and over again. I couldn't help but moan out and contort my face as Leone smiled and giggled at my reactions.

Leone:" Does someone feel good~."

I was a blushing mess as I nodded, making my wife blush crimson as she leaned down and bit my neck and not a little love bite a full-on bite letting her fangs sink into my skin, letting blood slightly seep out, marking her territory. I then rolled over on top of Leone and roughly grabbed her massive tits covered in fur, making her moan out in pleasure. My wife's tits covered in golden fur as I parted the fur, exposing her nipples, and I began to suck on my wives left tit. Leone smirked at me while rubbing my cat ears.

Leone:" Oh, sucking on my tits like a baby~."

I began to tease Leone's nipple making her moan and gaze at me with a face made of a mix of pleasure and annoyance.

Leone:" Quit teasing me, kitty~."

I then bit down on Leone's nipple, making her let an especially loudly. I then trailed my hand down Leone's currently fur-covered body down until I reached her moist opening. I increased my suction on my wife's rack, making her pleasure increase as she spoke.

Leone:" Awww~ Does my kitty want his milk~?"

I gazed into Leone's eyes I smirked as I suddenly rammed my fingers into Leone's opening and began to pump them in and out as Leone moaned out in pleasure from the two sources of pleasure.

Leone:" So that's how you want to play it, huh~?"

Leone's tail wrapped around my rock hard dick and began to jerk me off, giving me pleasure beyond my wildest dreams. I took my mouth off of Leone's nipple and roughly grabbed her tits, playing with her nipples, making her moan. Leone then took her feet witch was like her claws, and began to rub then up and down my member giving a foot job along with the tail job she was already giving me. I gripped onto Leone's upper arms and pulled her face to mine, our noses touching as I then forcibly kissed Leone, invading her mouth with my tongue. Leone and I fell onto the bed me ontop of each other Leone wrapped her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss even further. As my wife and I engaged in the sloppy kiss, I didn't notice that I had cum from the tail and foot job Leone had given me staining her golden fur white from my liquids. Leone bit on my lower lip as we kissed, making me moan in pleasure. We continued the kiss for a little while before I broke the kiss and rolled over so that Leone was the one on top I pointed down to my wood while speaking.

Y/n:" Blow job."

Leone smiled and divided towards my rock hard member and engulfed my member in her mouth. Leone began to bob her head up and down on my cock. I let a couple of moans slip out of my mouth as I put my hand on Leone's head while also rubbing her lion ears. As I pet my wife, she started to purr on my member vibrating around my cock, making my pleasure go there the roof. I moaned out as I slammed Leone's head onto my crotch as I came flooding her mouth with my cum. Leone pulled herself off my member as she shallowed of my cum with a little bit leaking out of her mouth and onto her massive tits.