February 6

They don't believe me. No one believes me. They all think I'm lying. Everyone in the school. Even my teachers, they don't want to believe it. They're all against me. But what did I do? I did nothing wrong! They did! They were the ones who did something wrong!

But didn't I do something wrong too? I went to that party that night. I believed Matt wanted to start a relationship with me. I got really drunk around him. Maybe I flirted too much. I'm at wrong here too, aren't I? Am I the reason this happened to me? This is my fault too, isn't it?

I went to the police, I gave them the clothes I was wearing that night. I still had them, I don't know why, but I stuffed them at the back of my closet in a bag. They talked to the boys, they took them out of school in front of everyone. But that's just what I heard, I didn't go to school for the next few days after I went to the police. My mom thought I should just stay home for a bit. But everyone seemed to figure out what happened quickly. I don't know how they found out, but they did, and now it's all over school. Today was my first day back, and it was worse than last year. They all looked at me like I was the criminal. Like I was the one who did a bad thing. They all think I'm lying. Everyone hates me. What do I do now?