March 4

I thought it was bad before, now it's just worse. People aren't just calling me names at school, it's all online now. On Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook. It's everywhere, and I can't get away from it. People have started making accounts where others can post anything about me, spread all their hate. They all hate me so much, everyone does. I'm starting to hate me too. I already do, but it's getting so much worse. I just don't want to be here anymore. I want to be gone. I just want everything to be over. I want my life to be over.

#KatBakersaslut

#KatBakersawhore

#KatBakersaliar

#FreeMattandLogan

#KatBakerattentionseeker

#dieKatBaker

And everyone keeps making these hashtags. Every posts that has my name attached to it has these hashtags too. I feel so broken, so hated, so alone. Why can't anyone be there for me? My mom is, and Hayley, my guidance counsellor and Yvette my manager at work, but that's all. No one else is. And none of those people can be with me all the time, so it feels like it's just me against everyone else. I'm the most hated person in town. Do you know what that's like? For everyone to hate you? To want you to die? Maybe I should just do it.

Matt and Logan are still in jail, I think the cops found some DNA or evidence or something on the clothes I gave them from that night at the party. And even though the cops have evidence that they're guilty, no one seems to believe it. It's like they just want to ram their fingers in their ears and tune it all out. They don't want to believe that the star athletes of the school could be capable of something like this. They don't want to believe it, and it's easier saying I'm a liar I guess. But can't they just all open their eyes and see the truth? Why is everyone against me?

I wish I never said anything in the first place. I should have seen this coming. Who was gonna believe a nobody like myself? A girl without a name. I didn't have one before, but now I do. I'm just that girl who cried rape. That's all I'll ever be. What's the point of even being here anymore? Would anyone even miss me if I was gone? I doubt it. I've just become a burden for my mom, and Hayley. Some people don't even talk to them anymore because they believe me and associate with me. My mom almost lost her job the other day because of all this. So wouldn't everyone's lives be better if I just left? I can bet you this though; if I were to die, there'd be a lot more people happy than sad.