April 27

My mom and me moved into my grandparents house a few hours ago. My grandparents have a pretty big house, they have a spare room in the basement that used to be a playroom for me and my distant cousins when we were younger and would play at their house during holidays. But now they turned it into a bedroom, and it's pretty big. Me and my mom are sharing it, there's plenty of room and we don't have too much stuff. We basically just brought our clothes. And we brought my cat too, Rami. I call him Ram for short sometimes. He's a calico cat, Mom just got him recently for me, ever since all this started happening. I had been bugging her for a cat ever since I started working at the pet store, and the other day she came home from work with him. I was so happy when I saw him, as happy as I can be right now. I guess she wanted to make me feel better, if that's even possible now. But the other day when I was crying in my room, he came up and starting cuddling up to me, and I started to feel a bit better. I'm glad she finally let me get one, I love him so much.

My grandparents were fine with me bringing Rami, they like cats too. They used to have two, but they died awhile ago. They don't seem to be bothered with us moving in with them, they seemed to be really happy when we arrived today. My grandma gave me a hug and held onto me for a long time. I think she's hurting too, like Mom, because of what's going on with me. Grandpa too. I'm glad they are on my side too, I couldn't handle anyone else against me, especially family.

I don't like being away from Hayley for too long, but we've planned on calling each other everyday. I hope we keep that up, I already miss her. She's been there for me since the beginning, I love her so much too. I wish she came with us, but she can't. She has to go to school, and I don't think her parents would have let her come with us. That sucks, but I get it.

Just being away from everything is a bit better, at least no one here says anything to me about the incident or anything. But my phone won't shut off. Every two minutes it keeps beeping at me, my lock screen blowing up with texts from people from school who've somehow gotten my number. And then there's the posts people keep sharing on Twitter and Instagram. Even when I'm away from them, I still can't get away. I'm forever trapped. I just want this to he done with. Why can't people just forget about it? It's over, it's done, Matt and Logan got released, everything's back to normal in their shitty and stupid lives. So why are people still hating on me?