April 28

'Fucking whore!"

'Die bitch!'

'Just kill yourself already! No one wants you here!'

'You deserve to die for what you did.'

'The bitch was lying! It's been confirmed now! #MattandLoganareFree!'

'How can she live with herself? If I were her, I'd just take myself out already.'

'What's wrong with people now a days? Why would she lie about this? #KatBakersalyingslut'

'She's just looking for attention!'

'I hope she gets what's coming to her!'

'#diekatbaker'

'I'm hoping everyday that I wake up and hear that Kat Baker has killed herself. She ruined their lives, she doesn't deserve to be here anymore.'

'She thinks she can get away from us? From the lie she's created? Doesn't she know by now? She can never get away!'

'#Matt 1 Kat 0'

'Enough said #MattandLoganareFree!'

'We should all be thankful justice was served #MattandLoganareFree! Now let's just work on getting Kat Baker arrested for false accusations!'

'#Ihatekat'

'Schools back to normal now cause #MattandLoganareFree!'

'I'm actually laughing right now #KatBakerisaliar'

'Filthy whore! #trailerparkfuture'

'They AREN'T rapists #liar #whore'

'She's lucky she moved away #Ihatekat'

'Kat Baker is just a drunk slut who's looking for attention.'

'I hope she realizes this just made her look stupid and slutty, it didn't give her sympathy at all #katisaliar'

'Just do away with yourself already #IhateKat'

'She wasn't raped! She needs to get ahold of herself. We already know the truth, Matt and Logan already told us what went down. They hooked up with her that night and now she's just embarrassed by it. Sure, we all do embarrassing stuff but that's no reason to lie about it and accuse people of something so terrible! This just shows what kind of person she really is. She doesn't want to be held accountable for her own mistakes #KatBakerisaliar'

'What a child. She shouldn't blame anyone else but herself for what's happening. She put this all on herself.'

'Fucking dirty, disgusting slut! Ugh, this just makes me so mad. I hate people who lie about stuff like this #IHATEKATBAKER'

'Ugh, she just needs to leave already. Bye bitch! Just die already!'

I don't know what to do anymore. It doesn't stop, it never stops. Even though I'm not even in the town anymore, it still keeps happening. I know it, everything they're saying is true. They're all saying it over and over again so it must be true. I'm just a shell of myself now, I feel nothing inside but pain. There's no happiness anymore, no light at the end of the tunnel. Everything's just black, and dark, and empty, and hurting. All the time. This is my life now. This is who I am.