CH.7 Perverted Lucy

As I went to P.E. I decided to go and ask Levy about the "girl's peeking hole".

"Hey Levy, can I ask you a question?" I say to her

"Shoot." She said.

"What's the girl's peeking hole?"  I asked.

She then turned her head to me while smirking.

"Okay I'll tell you but first you have to say to the teacher that you are not feeling well when you get called. Okay? She said to me.

I nod my head.

"Good. Now get dressed."

Timeskip brought to you by Krochty

As I waited to see what the girl's peeking hole I was suddenly called.

"Lucy?" She said.

"Here, but I'm not feeling well."

"Okay. Then don't do this class."

That was easy

"Levy?" She said.

"Same here." Levy said.

"Okay. you two can go sit by bench near the lockers." The teacher said.

We both then went to said benches.

"Alright follow me." She said.

Timeskip brought to you by my lazy ass

We were in a wall.

Apparently there was some hole that can into the wall that the school isn't aware of.

"Ummm why this called girl's peeking hole?" I asked her.

"Oh no this isn't the hole. This is the entrance." She said.

We crawled a little more before stopping at small hole.

"This is the hole. Go ahead. Peek through it." She said.

Without saying anything I did what she said to do and I was shocked to see what was on the other side.

I saw Natsu taking a shower. I also saw Gajeel and Gray but I didn't care, I mainly focused on Natsu.

"Yep. Because the boys start their P.E. three minutes before the girl's, they shower here before they can start P.E." Levy said.

I kept staring at Natsu showering while also being mad that I couldn't see more of his naked body through the steam.

"Damnit why is so steamy?" I said.

"Because the boys shower room has really inconsistent showers. Half are cold and the other is hot and creates alot of steam here." Levy said.

Just pretend that's how that works for the sake of this story

"Questions do the rest of team Y know about this?" I asked while still watching Natsu shower his nice abs.

"Yep and they all use it. Well except Juvia but that's because she has a different P.E. period than Gray. Hey don't tell her I told you this, but one time she gave me her phone and asked me to record Gray taking a shower here. I did it because I owned her a favor for taking care of a love rival." She said.

"Alright. We have to two more minutes before we to go back to the benches. So use them." She said.

"Okay." I said sadly.

Timeskip brought to you by Monday

We went back to the benches.

The boys then walked out to go to their laps or whatever IDK I'm too focused on Natsu's abs.

"Hey Luce."

My thoughts were intrupted by Natsu.

"Oh. Um. He-hey Nat-Natsu." I say to him.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Ye-yeah. I'm just not fe-feeling well to-today." I say to him.

"Oh. Welp hope you don't kicked off of cheerleading." He says.

"What are you talking about? I'm not part of the cheerleading squad." I say to him.

"Really? I thought you were. I'm mean you like you have the abilities for cheerleading." He says.

"Really. You think so?" I asked while blushing.

"Yeah and I wouldn't mind being cheered by you" he said while smiling.

"You know what. I think I'll try for cheerleading." I say to him while blushing a little.

"Really? Amazing, I hope you do well. Anyways I gotta go. Bye Luce." He said while waving.

"Bye." I say while waving back.

"Are really going to try cheerleading?" Levy asked.

I nod my head.

"Well here's how you join. After school is over head inside the basketball court and ask to be a cheerleader. Then you'll have to do a series of tests to show that you are qualified. PS you should be able to get a little bias from the cheerleaders since two of them are Lisanna and Mirajane." She says.

"Thank you. Welp I guess I should get ready later." I say.

Timeskip brought to you by Edensin.

I did what Levy said and went to the basketball court and went inside. There all the cheerleaders looked at me.

"I would like to be a cheerleader please." I say to them.

"Okay. The first you'll have to do a series of tests to see if you are qualified. You are aware right?" Lisanna said.

"Yes I am aware." I say to her.

"You know this girl?" One of the cheerleaders said.

"Yep and so do I, Cana. Her name is Lucy Heartfilia. A good of mine and my sister." Mira said.

"Okay. Welp put on a cheerleader outfit and we'll see what you got." Cana said while throwing a cheerleader outfit at me.

Alright let's do this.

Timeskip brought to you by Vrock.

After what felt like hour. I finished the tests.

"You did amazing." They all said.

"So I'm in?" I said.

"Of course. Welcome to the cheerleader team. Keep your outfit clean and arrive on Fridays for practice." Lisanna said.

After that I put my normal clothes on and went home.