Chapter 2 - The First Time She Saw Him

As i was trying to free my gown from those thorny bushes i saw a man with a bow and arrow.

He was standing close enough so i could see him even in the dark.

He was talking to someone.

someone?  but who? there was no one there. But yet i could see him talking.

Suddenly he looked at me. With his bow and arrow he shot the animal - Dead!

It happened so fast, that i didn't even knew the animal was dead until i saw it lying with the arrow pierced in it.

The man who shot him came running toward me.

"Are you alright ?" he asked me.

"umm.. im fine" i said.

My gown was half-torn from the bottom when I finally managed to free it from those horrible thorny bushes.

I got up. And looked in the direction where he was talking. But i still couldn't see anyone. 

I started at him. He has black almond eyes, just like mine..

He looked handsome and hot too!

"You were talking to someone?" i asked him.

"Urhhmm..no" he said after sometime.

"But i saw you" i argued still looking the direction where he was standing a few minutes ago.

"Umm..no..i wasn't" he said and changed the topic "I am Stewart"

"Im Elizabella" I said shaking hand with him. His hands were so warm.

Before I knew it I had fallen on the ground again.

I realized something just hit me which made me fall back on the ground.

Again I felt a hand hitting me on my head. It pained. 

But who? There was no one here except Stewart who was staring at me like i was insane or something.  But still someone was hitting me.

"Hey!" Stewart screamed after sometime realizing something "WAIT! NO stop stop! She is not the one."

I stared in horror. I couldn't understand anything.