01

Memphis, Tennesse
December 31, 2015

Katori "Tiny" Mackie

"I brought her two three diamond chokers, cause she love to choke." I rapped along to Lil Durk All Love as I finished applying lip gloss to my lips. I rubbed my lips together and put the cap back on the lip gloss tube and put it back in my purse.

It was 8:30 on New Years Eve and me and my homegirls were going to the club to celebrate the new year and my 20th birthday. I haven't been out in a really long time because of school and work. I'm a sophomore at LeMoyne-Owen College.

I walked out of my apartment complex to Kaylee white 2016 Audi. I got in the back seat and put my bag on the floor. "You ready to party!!" Lina stuck her tongue out, looking at me through the rearview mirror.

I shook my head, laughing at her. Lina was a fucking mess when she was tipsy, but I love her and Kay. We've been friends since middle school, just the three of us aka the three musketeers, is what people called us cause you never seen one with the others.

"You know I am. I'm tryna get fucked up tonight but not too much cause I got class tomorrow" I said as Kay drove toward the nightclub.

We pulled up to the club in no time, "Kay take my picture please." I said handing her my phone. I posed and she snapped the pictures, giving me my phone back and we went inside the club.

I picked my favorite picture and posted it on Instagram, turning my ringer off as my likes and shit rolled in.

katori.lexus

♥️💬↗️liked by shemoan

♥️💬↗️
liked by shemoan.lee and 5,093 others
katori.lexus we popping bottles all night #newyearseve 😋🍾
view all 2,500 comments
tylerq 🙈👅
kayleemarie you so fine Bestie 😩😍
selinaaa 👀😍😍
supporter oop i see them nipple piercings T 👅👅
10 seconds ago

I slipped my phone into my purse and we walked through the club to our section where Twaan, Maino, Lee, Izzy, and Chino were at waiting for us. "Damn Tiny, you look fine as fuck." Izzy smirked, licking his lips at me. I scoffed.

"boy you know damn well ian fucking wit you tonight. Move bitch." I spat, hugging everyone else except him.

"What it do sis." My brother, Twaan hugged me.

"My big brother." I smiled hugging him and his girlfriend and baby mother, Nikia. I sat down next to them, I poured myself a drink and downed it.