08

November 22, 2016

Third Person POV

Katori walked into her apartment she took off her coat and put it on the coat rack by the front door. "Ugh, I had a long day! All I want to do is take a hot shower and go straight to sleep." she sighed to herself.

Katori walked into her kitchen and looked for the leftover food from last night, her and Key went out to celebrate Key officially signing with Dolph's record label, PaperRoute Empire. He was now out in Los Angeles recording his new mixtape, Glock Season.

Katori couldn't be more prouder for him. She always wanted Key to follow his dreams and that's what he's doing. Katori warmed her food up in the microwave. When it was done, she took it out of the microwave and went into the dining room.

Katori unlocked her phone and went to Instagram, the first picture to pop up was of Selina.

selinaaa

♥️💬↗️liked by theyhate_aja and 9,029 others selinaaa me, myself, and I 🤞🏽❤️comments disabled 15 minutes ago

♥️💬↗️
liked by theyhate_aja and 9,029 others
selinaaa me, myself, and I 🤞🏽❤️
comments disabled
15 minutes ago

Katori rolled her eyes at the subliminal caption and locked her phone back. Katori finished eating her food and went to wash the dish. She finished and went into the master bedroom to take a shower.

Katori did her hygiene and got out. Katori looked at herself in the mirror, contemplating whether or not to take her meds. She decided against it and went straight to bed.

November 26, 2016

Katori woke up and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and do her morning skin care routine. She finished and went back into her room to get dressed. 

Katori worn an orange one shoulder crop top, a pair of ripped jeans and her white Balenciaga's, she paired the fit with her black clutch, her Apple Watch, as well as her K initial necklace that Key brought her.