15.

Key
June 10, 2017

I sat up on the couch looking at the wall. My mind was racing by the second I really fucked up with Katori. I haven't even talked to her since the incident happened I been giving her some time cause I know she fucked up about what happened. I been at the studio working on my mixtape, it's boutta drop in a few days and it's only up from here. I already know everybody gone like this shit. I been working on it for a while.

"MARKEYVIUS! OPEN THIS GOT DAMN DOOR!! I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU IN THERE!" I heard my momma yell banging on the door. How the hell she get here? I thought her ass was back in Memphis I got up from the couch and opened the door for her.

"BOY OOOOH! YOU BETTER GOT A DAMN EXPLANATION, a good one too." Danielle yelled walking in the living room. I locked the door and followed behind her.

I sat back on the couch and listened to her as she waited for me to explain what happened. I told her everything that Izzy and Maino told me. They said that I was fucked up and on my way to the bathroom I ran into Joelle we went back to our section and yeah we left together, they tried to stop me but Ian listen to them.

I told Danielle everything that they told me. "Have you lost you're fuck ass mind boy! Huh? Obviously you must have cause you wouldn't have did some fucked up shit like this...got my daughter in law all stressed out over yo bullshit." she shook her head, saying that last part more to herself than to me.

"What you mean? Stressing over my bullshit?" I asked twisting my face up.

"Her doctor put her on bed rest for a while until she have the babies" Danielle informed. I rubbed my hands down my face and sighed.

"I fucked up, bad and ion know how to fix it." I looked up at her.

"Don't look at me I am not helping you fix this. You a grown ass man with not one, but two babies on the way you need to fix this on your own. I done helped you out more than I needed to do. It's time for you to be a man and handle your own responsibilities."

"Can you at least talk to her for me, please." I begged if you know me you know ion beg for nothing so for me to beg her to talk to Katori really meant I felt bad about what happened.

"Fine, but this is the last damn time Im getting in the middle of y'all relationship! I hope that one day you'll get it through that hardheaded skull of yours that you cant keep doing this to people and expect shit to go back to how it was before. You messed up badly and that comes with consequences that you're going to have to fix on your own. Now I gotta go. I love you." I walked her to the door, I gave her a hug and kiss and watched as she got into an Uber.

later that day..

Tiny

"Ma, what you doing here this late at night?" I asked answering the door, I let her in and we went into the kitchen.

"Chile, I just came back from Cali where that no good grandchild of mine is, he begged me to talk to you for him." Danielle pursed her lips.

"Key? Begging. Yeah right stop lien." I laughed, but she was deadass serious. Everybody know that Markeyvius don't beg for shit so for him to beg Danielle to talk to me was a huge deal.