06.

October 28, 2016

Katori Mackie/Tiny

It's been five months since the whole Clay and Drell situation went down, and honestly nothing has happened. I don't know why but I feel like something bad is about to happen.

"Mami, you ready?" Key asked coming into the bathroom where I was at.

"Yup. I just gotta do one thing." I smiled going into the closet to put on my shoes.

Markeyvius is taking me on a date to Dave and Busters and honestly I was so happy, we've both been super busy lately; me with school and Key with being at the studio 24/7 working on his mixtape.

We haven't been able to get out like we wanted too. "Damn you looking fine as usual Papi." I smirked admiring Key's outfit. He wore his white Gucci Lover sweatshirt with a pair of light colored skinny jeans, his multicolored Gucci sneakers and of course he was iced out per usual.

Daddy was looking sexy as fuck and I loved that.

"You looking real delicious right now, I wanna take you in the room and break ya back in

"You looking real delicious right now, I wanna take you in the room and break ya back in. Damn." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You tryna make us later than we already are." I smirked, biting my bottom lip.

"C'mon, I'll make it quick." Key smirked pecking my lips.

"When we get back." I smirked walking out the walk in closet, out the bedroom and downstairs to the living room.

Markeyvius followed behind me, we walked to his car and got inside. I plugged my phone up to the aux and went to me and Key's playlist. I shuffled it and Emotional by Aleza and Baby P came on.

"I get emotional when you ain't around and when you fly in, boy it's going down." I sung massaging Key's dick as he drove.

"Stop before I pull this car over." Markeyvius warned side eyeing me. I smiled innocently and continued to massage his dick. He pulled the car over and choked me.

"You think that shit scares me Papi." I smirked, "I love that aggressive shit." Key tightened his grip around my neck, smirking. The tighter he gripped it the wetter he made me.
...

"You are a fucking cheater, don't touch me." I rolled my eyes at Key as we finished playing 1v1 basketball.

"You just can't play, that's all." Key laughed wrapping his arm around my neck.