10.

December 8, 2016

Katori Mackie/Tiny

I sat in bed rubbing my stomach, I can't believe I'm actually pregnant. A small smile crept onto my face, "Hi little one, are you hungry?" I got out of bed and put my robe on I walked into the bathroom to do my hygiene.

When I was finished, I got dressed and went into the kitchen to cook me and Key breakfast. He was going to the be at the studio for the entire day, and I had class today.

I finished cooking breakfast and plated the food. "Good morning sexy mami" Key smirked, hugging me from behind.

"Good morning baby daddy." I smiled kissing him on the lips. He was fully dressed and smelled really good.

"Mmm, you look and smell good as shit Papi." I smirked, I'm in my first trimester and my hormones were raging and I wanted, no needed, dick more than before.

"I know that look, no. Not happening." Key stared at me, I smacked my teeth. "Why not?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Cause I said so." He eyed me up and down while he ate his food.

"you a fucking meanie, on god." I mumbled eating my food. I finished and Key washed the dishes.

We left out the house and walked to the car. "Lemme take your picture daddy." I snapped an off guard of Key as we were walking.

Key looked up at me with a straight face, "tiny get in the car" key said dryly

"Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning" i mumbled getting into the passenger side of the car. I put my seatbelt on and Key pulled out the parking lot.

"Gisselle and I are studying at the library after school so you don't need to pick me up, I'll have her drop me off at the studio" I told Key.

"Aight."

"You okay?" I asked eyeing him. He's been distant this last few days and I have no clue why.

"Yea...I'm fine. No need to worry bout me." I could tell he was lying, something wasn't right and he wasn't telling me.

"Markeyvius, look at me. What the hell is going on with you? You've been distant for the past few day. What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Chino, he missing. Nobody seen him and I'm worried about him. I tried calling him but his phone keep going to voicemail than I went over to his place and his neighbors said they haven't seen him for a few months." Markeyvius confessed.