14.

Tiny
May 10, 2017

"Baby Ima miss you so much." I pouted hugging Key tightly. We were at the airport today was the day that Key was leaving for Cali with Dolph, Maino and Izzy.

"Ima miss you too baby, and I'ma miss my babies too. Be safe and call me if you go into labor early. I love you Mami." Markeyvius pulled me into a hug, passionately kissing me. I kissed him back, deepening the kiss by adding tongue.

"Key, come on man we boutta leave." Maino spoke. I let go off Key and watched him as him, Maino and Izzy got on the plane.

I would go with them, but I have class and I have a bunch of meetings to take car of while he's away. "Come on Tiny, let's go." Kaylee spoke. I turned to look at her we walked out of the airport to her car.

"Drop me off at home." I told her, she nodded and drove off toward the house.

She pulled up and I got out the car, "I'll call you tomorrow." I smiled closing the door. I walked into the house locking the door behind me.

I went into the babies nursery and started packing my hospital bag. I have two more months until they're here but Dr. Jennings said they could come before my due date. Me and Markeyvius still haven't made a decision on what we're going to name the babies I might do a questionnaire on my story and let my followers decide, but I have thought about middle names for instance I was thinking Sa'Mani, after Markeyvius's sister, and Samaya.

Ten minutes later, I finished packing me and the babies bags and went to get something to eat. I grabbed some leftovers from yesterday out of the refrigerator and warmed it up in the microwave. I grabbed me some frozen fruit and ice from out of the freezer and put it into the blender with my smoothie mix.

Once it was finished I put it in my cup and grabbed my food out of the microwave. I went into the living room and turned the tv on flipping through the channels I didn't find anything to watch, so I turned it off and got on my phone.

I have a meeting at 5:15, and it was currently 2 o'clock in the afternoon. After I finished eating, I went into the kitchen to throw my plate away than I went into the bedroom to lay down.

As I was laying down, I scrolled through my timeline on Instagram I seen that Kay had posted her picture from when we were together.

kayleemarie