21.

Author POV
April 21, 2018

Katori, Ayla, Alivia and Markeyvius had just landed in Atlanta, for the last stop on the tour. Markeyvius enjoyed his time on tour with Dolph and everyone from PRE, but he was excited to be back in Memphis to see Danielle and the gang. He missed them and he knew Katori missed them even more than he did.

"Markeyvius Cathey?" A guy dressed in a black and white tuxedo asked Markeyvius, he nodded and the guy introduced himself as Raymond, the driver.

They followed him to the limo and got inside. Raymond got in and drove to Danielle's house. After a twenty minute ride, they finally pulled up to Danielle's house and got out of the car.

"How you feel?" Markeyvius asked Katori, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

Katori looked up at him, "I'm okay. I guess, I don't know why I'm so nervous though." Katori sighed. The reason why Katori felt nervous was because she hadn't told everyone about her pregnancy, the only ones that knew were Markeyvius, Danielle, and Karissa.

She hadn't talked to Gisselle or Tiffany since they'd left for tour, and she only communicated with Kaylee through social media and occasionally once or twice a week over the phone, but that lasted only a month into the tour.

Katori took a deep breath and knocked on the door, Kamila opened it, greeting them each with a hug. Kamila let them inside the house to the backyard where all of Markeyvius' family were talking, laughing, getting drunk, in the swimming pool, or playing either spades or dominos.

"There goes the infamous Mr. Key Glock, how you like tour." Markeyvius' cousin, Faith, asked walking over to them.

"It was good, but it's great to finally be home after all that time." Markeyvius told Faith, hugging her tightly.

"Wassup Tiny" Keith, Faith's brother, nodded dapping up Markeyvius and side hugging Katori.

"Hey Keith." Katori smiled weakly pulling away from their hug. "Baby, I'm going to put the girls down for their nap." Key nodded and watched as Katori took Ayla and Alivia inside the house.

"GLIZOCK!!" Markeyvius heard Izzy's voice, he looked over where the gang was and walked over to them. He dapped each of the guys up and hugged the girls. Everyone was here, especially Selina.

"So how was the tour? I know my sister glad to be home." Twaan chuckled taking a sip from his cup.

"It was great mane, I had a good time. I'm just glad to be home. This my last show and it's over." Key told them.

They chopped it up for a little bit more until Key spotted a familiar face. "I'll be right back." Key got up from his seat and walked over toward the person.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Key asked gritting his teeth.

"Markeyvius. I can't get a hug or a hello?" The person spoke trying to hug Key, but he pulled away.

"Cay." Key said with a mug plastered on his face.

What in the hell was his ex-girlfriend, Cayla, doing at a welcome home party for him. He wanted answers and answers was what he was gonna get.