19.

December 31, 2017
5:15 p.m.

Key Glock

I walked inside the house and upstairs to me and Katori's bedroom. It's been two years today since I first laid my eyes on her and it has been the most wonderful two years of my life.

I walked into our room seeing that she wasn't here, great. I decorated the room with flowers and candles just a little something special.

One hour later, I finished decorating the room and waited downstairs for Katori to come home. I made sure that everybody would be out of the house for a few hours. I had a chef come over and cook her favorite meal, I set up a lil spa for Katori upstairs when she comes home and I had the entire house decorated from the moment she walks through the front door where I'll be waiting for her.

The front door opened and in walked Katori looking fine as she always does. I know we aren't together, but that doesn't mean I'm not gone treat her less of the queen that she is, I want to set a perfect example of what a man looks like to my girls and I start by treating their mother and them like queens.

"Markeyvius, what is all of this?" Katori asked, eyes wide in shock.

"Firstly I want to say, I know we aren't in together, and I know it's going to take some time for me to regain all of your trust back, but I wanted to do something special for you since it's been two years since we first met and tomorrow is your birthday. So look at this as a one of many early birthday presents and as our two year official meeting anniversary." I spoke walking towards Katori, helping her take off her jacket.

"I-I don't know what to say." Katori smiled brightly.

"You don't have to say anything, just enjoy what I've got in store for you tonight. It's all about you." I smirked, taking her by the hand and escorting her into the backyard where I had a romantic dinner set up for the two of us. I pulled out Katori's chair for her to sit down, I took my seat and poured us each a glass of wine.

"Cheers to long lasting health, success, an endless amount of love and happiness." Katori smiled, we toasted and took a sip of wine.

"You smiling real hard over there. I like to see you happy." I told her.

"What can I say, you make me very happy." Katori shrugged smiling.

"You look beautiful tonight." I complimented tracing my thumb around her arm.

"You're dinner sir." Chef Jameson said placing a plate in front of Katori and I.