18.

December 30, 2017
11:45 a.m.

Key Glock

I woke up seeing Ayla beating in my chest I looked over seeing Alivia and Katori sitting on the bed. Katori was getting Alivia dressed for today's activities. "Look whose finally up, thank you Ayla for getting daddy up."

"Morning." I said tiredly.

"Good morning."

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom, I did my hygiene and got dressed. I walked out the bedroom with a already dressed Ayla and we went into the living room. I strapped her in her car seat and walked to my momma's black Range Rover since it was blocking in Katori's car.

I made sure Ayla was securely strapped in before getting into the drivers seat and starting the car. Katori and Alivia came down a few minutes later she buckled Alivia in and got in the passenger seat.

"I'm so damn tired Ian get no sleep last night." I yawned.

"Why you ain't get any sleep?" Katori asked playing with my ear as I drove.

"I was in the studio all night working on a song with the guys."

"You want me to drive?" Katori asked, I nodded and pulled over. We got out and switched spots. Katori started the car back up after adjusting the seat and mirrors. I closed my eyes and dozed off to sleep.

"Key, wake up. We here." I felt Katori nudge me. I woke up out my sleep and unbuckled my seatbelt. I got out the car and got Alivia out the back while Katori got Ayla.

"Oh baby, the photographer sent me the girls photos." Katori said excitedly as we stood in line to order our food. She showed me the photos and they were really nice.

Ayla Monet Cathey, 6 months.

Alivia Monroe Cathey, 6 months