11.

April 5, 2017

Markeyvius Cathey/Key

"Daddy!!" My daughter ran into the living room where I was at.

"What is it ladybug?" I smiled picking her up and putting her on my lap.

"Look what I drew" she showed me the picture of me, her and an angel in the sky.

"Mani, who's this?" I asked pointing to the angel.

"It's mommy silly daddy." She smiled looking up at me.

"yeah, silly me." I smiled at her.

"Did you have a good day at Nana's?" Mani nodded her head excitedly.

"Mmhm Nana took me to the aquarium to see all the fishy's and guess what?"

"What?"

"I seen the dolphins daddy! For my birthday can it been dolphin themed??" Mani smiled brightly at me.

"Anything you want Princess. It's time to get ready for bed." Mani ran into her room and I followed behind her.

I gave her a bath and put her to bed. I went into my room and turned on the tv. I looked over at the picture of Katori on the nightstand and grabbed it.

"I miss you so much baby. I wish you were still here wit me and baby girl. We love you." I said a tear fell down my face and onto the frame. I wiped it off and put the picture in her spot on the bed.

"Markeyvius? Are you okay?" My grandmother asked nudging me.

"Yeah, why you ask?" I asked confusedly, sitting up on the couch.

"you where talking in your sleep. Something about Katori and a baby." She said.

"Yeah I'm fine." I lied. She gave me that 'I know you, something up' look.

"I've been having these dreams about Tiny and the baby, I just wanna find them before it's too late you know." I rubbed my hands down my face and sat back on the couch.

"Baby we gone find her, don't worry. We got everybody out here looking fa her, one of em gone find her." My grandmother said placing her hand on my arm.

"I hope so. Thanks grandma." We hugged each other than pulled away.

"Now eat before your food get cold! I mean it Markeyvius." She glared at me getting up from the couch. I got up too and walked into the kitchen. I warmed my food up and ate it. Ion know if it was the food or I haven't eaten in a while, but it was good as hell.