12

Marleigh's P.O.V.:

It's Monday. Today is the day. The first official day of my junior year of high school. They say it's one of the hardest years, but I think I'll get through it just fine.

One of my favorite parts of school is dressing to impress, although I really don't know who I'm impressing other than myself because I don't care about anyone's opinion really.

I decided to go with my black and white adidas t-shirt, knotted it in the front, paired with ripped jeans and my black and white adidas sneakers. Something a little sporty, but still fashionable and cute.

I headed downstairs and quickly made myself a protein shake for breakfast before grabbing my keys and heading out and down to the school

I was anxious to see who would be in my classes this year. I took a few sips of my protein shake during my drive to the school campus, but after a short 15 minute drive, I parked in the same parking spot I've always parked in and headed inside to find Vanessa and Shannon.

The foyer was packed full of people and I'm very petite, so it was hard for me to see if my friends had arrived yet. I decided to just head to my locker and grab what I would need for my first couple of classes.

When I closed my locker, I jumped at the tall figure that was standing behind it, "Noah, you scared the shit out of me!"

"Sorry, princess!" He laughed softly, "Whats your schedule look like? I don't know where any of these classes are... I got a map of the campus from the office lady, but I'm still confused."

"Let me see," I said and he handed me his schedule, "Oh my gosh! We have the same first period!" I kept going through his schedule and compared it to mine, "Same lunch, and the same study hall!"

"At least I'll be able to spend some time with the only friend I have at this school." He smiled.

"Noah, you're going to make friends, I promise. You're such a catch! And you're so charismatic, and you're a football player, and you're..." I stopped myself before continuing, as I realized I was lifting off all of the things I really liked about him, "Believe me, you're going to make plenty of friends... You probably won't even wanna be friends with me anymore!"

"Are you nuts?" He swung his arm over my shoulder, "You've become like my best friend in such a short amount of time, I could never replace you."

I smiled up at him before I caught someone giving us the death glare, "I should go say hi to Austin... I'll meet up with you before first, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah... Do what you have to do." He gave me a sad smile.

I walked over to Austin and he was still staring at the back of Noah's head, he could be burning holes into him, "Babe, stop."