I'll love you for infinity [Mike] part 2

2 years later:

Mike's POV:

I sat on mine and Anna's bed, yes I got married to someone else. The guys set me up for this 2 years ago in December and I just fell for Anna. I only married her for sex, Anna just wants my money and fame. She just isn't the same as Y/N, I know Y/N is gone but I can't move on without her.

There was a knock on my door, Brad's head poked in.
"Mike, the guys and I need a favor please"
"Uh, yeah?"
"Could you go to the store real quick and get milk?"
"Um, sure"
"Awesome, thanks dude"
Brad then closed the door and I tied on my sneakers, grabbed my hoodie and took a walk to the store.

At the store:

I handed the cashier the money and grabbed the milk.
"Here's your change, have a good day sir"
I smiled and walked out then I bumped into someone.

"Oh shit! I am so sorry! Are you okay?" The person helped me up and I rubbed my head, the person picked up the milk and handed it to me. I looked up and couldn't believe on what I saw, it was Y/N! I was speechless, I just stood there saying nothing.

"Um, are you okay?" She asked. How could she not remember me?!
"Hello?" She waved her hand in front of my face.
"Um, okay?" She walked passed me. Y/N was just in front of me! My Y/N is alive! But how come she doesn't know me?!