Surprise!!! [Mike] part 1

Requested by the awesome Ashwoods13, enjoy.

Ash's POV:

I was in the living room with my sister in law Leah, we were wrapping up our presents for Mike since his birthday is tomorrow. I was pregnant so I thought of wrapping up the pregnancy test that I took, Leah was wrapping up a Snoop Dogg shirt and tickets for her brother.
"Sooo, excited for tomorrow?" She asked nudging me.
I giggled.
"Yeah, I'm just worried though"
"Worried? Why?"
"What if Noda's reaction is otherwise?"
"Ugh stop overreacting A.W. Mike will be so jolly when he sees the test, trust me. I know my brother and plus he loves you so so much. He's already happy that you guys are getting married in 4 days so he'll be even more happier when he finds out that you're pregnant" Lee told me, while rubbing my knee.
"Thanks Lee, I'm glad I've got a sister in law like you"
"I'm glad I've got a sister in law like you too" she smiled and pulled me into a hug.
"Hey, let's do something fun" she whispered.
"Like?" I asked.
Lee ran to her bag and took out a CD then placed it into my DVD and pressed play. The screen revealed Michael Jackson (aka mine and Lee's celeb crush) and the music video of Remember the time. I smiled as the song started playing, Lee pulled me up and we started dancing and singing.

Ash:
Do you remember the time!
When we fell in love do you remember the time!

Leah:
When we first met boy!

Ash:
Remember the time!

Leah:
Oh wa!

Ash:
When we fell in love!

Leah & Ash:
Do you remember the time!!!

"What in tarnation?!" Said a familiar voice which was Leah's husband, Chester.
Lee and I screamed but when we saw that it was Mike and Chaz, we relaxed and started laughing.
"What were you girls doing?" Mike asked, taking off his coat.
Leah walked up to Chester and the 2 kissed, Mike did the same to me.
"Just having a little fun" I said innocently, with my hands on Mike's chest.
Mike laughed and shook his head. Chester turned the TV off.
"We gotta go" he told us while looking at Lee.
"Oh yeah" she smiled.
"Aaww! Can't you 2 stay for dinner?" I asked with my hand around Mike's neck.
"Yeah that'll be awesome" Mike said with his hand on my hip.
"We'd love to but we have important work" Chester said squeezing Lee's thigh.
"We'll see you guys maybe Monday" Leah said, her hands on Chester's chest.
"You're not coming tomorrow?" Mike asked.
"Uh, no actually" Leah said.
"But something special is tomorrow" my fiancé pouted.
"I do not recall anything being special tomorrow, babe?" Chester said looking at Lee.
"Neither have I" Lee shrugged.
"Well anyway, have a good evening you 2!" Chester smiled and took Leah by the hand and walked out.
"What was that about? How could they?-"
"I'm a bit tired babe, let's head to bed" I fake yawned.
Mike rolled his eyes and walked upstairs.
Reason why Lee and Chazz were acting like that is because we promised to give Mike a surprise party, we want him to know that we 'forgot' his special day and even though it hurts me, got no choice.

The next morning:
Mike's POV:

I looked at the clock and saw it was 8:50am, today was my birthday but I didn't get any texts or calls, Ash didn't stay up late to wish me like she always did in highschool. Not even my own sister or best friend wished me!
I was pissed about it so I decided to go spend the day at the studio since the guys weren't gonna be there. I showered, brushed my teeth and had on this outfit:

Then texted Ash to tell her were I was gonna be, I get too lazy to write a letter so I prefer texting

Then texted Ash to tell her were I was gonna be, I get too lazy to write a letter so I prefer texting. I sighed then placed on my hoodie and drove to the studio.

Ash's POV:

My eyes squinted then opened, I looked at the time and saw it was 10:55am, I turned my head and noticed that Mike wasn't in his place. My eyes furrowed and I climbed out the covers then walked downstairs.
"Noda? Mikey where are you?" I asked searching around the house, he wasn't there.
I decided to call him then I noticed a message from him, I opened it.

My Mikey Bear❤😍🐻:
At the studio
Will be back by 4:55pm

No I love you? Damn he's really mad!

My Princess👸😘💘:
Okay baby.
I love you.

Didn't say it back? Wow my baby is really upset! But I've got no choice! As much as it hurts me, I have to do this!!!

Hey
Hope you liked part 1, part 2 I'm working on right now.