Crazy in love [Mike]

For Ashwoods13 , enjoy! I wanna apologize first because I'm not a good writer when it comes to this and listen to the song while reading😉💜

Ash's POV:

Mike opened our room door while he carried me bridal style then shut the door and pushed me against it. His beautiful hazel eyes showed lust.
"I want you so badly right now, Ash Wisdom" He whispered into my ear then nibbled on my earlobe.
"Take me then Michael Kenji" I blushed.
I felt Mike smirk then his lips was on mine again, I massaged his shoulders and he held my legs up since I had them around his torso. I bit his bottom lip and he groaned then opened his mouth and our tongues danced.
Mike carried me to the bed and pushed me down then hovered over me. I had my hands in his smooth, black hair and his squeezed my thighs. Mike went down to my jaw then neck, I bit my lip trying to hold back a moan but Mike bit my neck which led my moan to come. He smirked against my skin then whispered into my ear.
"You moan for me, don't keep quiet" he said.
"Yes Mikey"
He slid off my tank top and I slid of his oversized shirt and we continued to kiss. I wanted to roll over so I could take control but Mike wouldn't let me.
"You always take control, now I wanna"
"Yes-"
"Yes what?"
"Yes Mikey"
"That's more like it, love"
Mike unbuttoned his jeans then slid off my shorts, he kissed my inner thighs which caused me to whimper.
Before you know it, our clothes were on the floor and we made love.

Mike and I were laying in the covers, panting. He had his head on my bare chest and a stroked his hair while he stroked my hip.
"You were amazing" I panted.
"So were you baby girl" he kissed my collar bone.
I sighed and Nuzzled my face into his spiky hair and we fell asleep.

Hope you liked it!