College stress [Mike]

Y/N's POV:

"Ugh! Fuck this!" I groaned in frustration.

I'm a sophomore in college and had a few finals coming up. Studying for them was a hassle and frustrating because I hardly understood some of the stuff.
My boyfriend, Mike Shinoda, was already busy with his band and music, but still managed to visit me. We've been together for the past year.

Just as I was studying, I heard the door to my apartment open and close.
"Y/N? You here baby?" My boyfriend called. It didn't surprise me how he got inside because I gave him a spare key a few weeks ago.
I groaned again to let him know I was in my room. Mike chuckled as he made his way to my room. Even though my door was wide open, he still knocked on it.
"Hi, love. How's the studying coming along?" He walked in and sat down on my wheel chair, he placed a kiss on my head. I was sitting on the floor because I felt it was better for me to focus.
"Horrible! I barely understand some of this! Ah! I'm gonna fail for sure!" I moaned.
"Don't say that princess, you've also been putting yourself under pressure lately. Take a break, sweetness" Mike placed his hands on my shoulders.
"I wish I could Mike but I have to stu-" I was cut off by Mike massaging my shoulders, I moaned a little because it felt so good.
"You're tense bub, just relax. You can go back to your studying later" Mike kissed my jaw.
"But-"
"No buts, baby. Come on" Mike brought me up and took me to the bed.
"Stay here okay? I'll be right back"
I smiled and nodded. I was about to take my books to study again but Mike caught me.
"Oh no, lovey. You're sitting right here and not touching these" Mike smirked and took my books.
"Oh come on, Mikey!!" I groaned.
"Sorry, baby but you need to relax. Give me 5 minutes okay? I'll be back" I sighed and nodded at Mike. He gave me a wink and walked out of my room. I just decided to take out my phone and play games.

After 5 minutes:

Mike returned from whatever he was doing. He offered his hand and I took it.
"Close your eyes, no peeking" Mike told me.
"Where are you taking me, Noda?" I giggled with my eyes closed.
"It's a surprise" Mike said.
I giggled again. We took a few more steps and stopped, Mike let go of my hand.
"Open your eyes" he whispered into my ear. I opened them and saw that we were in my bathroom. I gasped, Mike had filled up the bath and added rose petals! There were candles and I saw a pair of clothes next to the bath. I smiled.

"What's all this?" I asked.
Mike grinned and planted a kiss on my forehead.
"Take a warm bath, love. You need it"
Mike rubbed my shoulder and walked out of the bathroom then closed the door. I smiled and admired what Mike did then took off my clothes and jumped in the bathtub.

Mike's POV:

I placed the chocolates onto Y/N's desk and turned on the TV. After 15 minutes, Y/N came in. I smiled and stood up.
"How're you feeling baby girl?"
"Relieved, actually"
I giggled and kissed her lips than gave her the chocolates.
"Here you go bubs"
She smiled.
"Thank you Mikey! You're the best" Y/N pulled me into a hug, I laughed and hugged her back.
"You're welcome, sweetheart" I kissed her neck.
She opened the chocolates and started eating them.
"What do you wanna watch, lovely?" I asked showing her the movies.
"Mmm, What's eating Gilbert Grape?"
"Sure, gorgeous" I smiled and placed the movie in the DVD then crawled next to Y/N and placed my arm over her shoulder. She looked at me and kissed my nose.