Angel [Mike]

Firstly, how adorable does Mike look in glasses?! A real cutie pie😍
For Ashwoods13 , enjoy💙

Mike's POV:

I sat alone in the recording studio looking through old pictures of my ex and I. We broke up yesterday because I saw that she was cheating on me with my little brother, Jason. I couldn't believe that she did that, I mean, I considered her the love of my life and I trusted her dearly. Then all she did was take advantage of that.
My thoughts were interrupted by my friend Leah knocking on the door.
"Hey dude, the guys and I are going for a walk to Lincoln Park" she told me.
"Okay, have fun" I sighed still going through the pictures.
I heard Leah sigh and she grabbed the photos from me.
"Hey!" I said, completely annoyed.
"YOU need to get over the fact that Anna cheated on you! So what?! It's her problem that she did and you've been stuck in the studio whole day, Mike! It's time you get your fat ass up and do something constructive" Leah lectured me then through the photos away.
She pulled me up and pulled me out the studio.
"Thank God! You finally managed to get him out!" Chester, my friend and Leah's boyfriend stated.
"Guys I really don't wanna go to the park" I whined.
"To bad! You're going!" Brad exclaimed.
I groaned and slowly followed everyone to the car.

At the park:

We were all walking around Lincoln's. Joe, Dave and Brad were messing around by the monkey bars, Chester and Leah were being all lovey dovey as usual and Rob and I were just talking. While talking to Rob, I noticed an angel sitting on one of the benches that was about 20 feet away. God she was amazingly beautiful. She had bright blue eyes, smooth brown hair and she was on her phone with her hand tucked into her hoodie pocket. Rob looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows then saw what I was looking at.
"Go talk to her" Rob suggested.
"Are you crazy?! I can't go talk to her! Look at me! And what if she has a boyfriend?" I yelled.
Leah and Chester came up to us.
"Stop being a baby and go talk to her" Chester chuckled.
"It's time you find another woman, Shinoda" Leah said.
"But-"
"GO!" All of them said, including Joe, Dave and Brad.
I rolled my eyes and gulped then slowly walked up to the girl.
I whimpered and ran back to my friends but Leah gripped my shoulders, turned me around and pushed me forward. She's always been the mom of us. I turned around and looked at everyone, they gave a thumbs up and I smiled nervously. I took a deep breath and walked slowly to the beautiful girl.

I tapped on her shoulder and she looked up and gasped.
"No way! You're Mike Shinoda!" She said excitedly.
I giggled.
"Yes I am, what's your name?"
"Ashlyn, Ashlyn Wisdom but some call me Ash" she tugged a piece of hair behind her ear.
"Ash huh? Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I said sitting next to her.
Woah! I'm handling this better then  I thought!
"Thanks, if you don't mind me asking Mr Shinoda, why did you come here when you could go to any other girl?" She asked placing her phone in her hoodie pocket.
"Well I've noticed you sitting alone while I was with my friends and I thought you were extremely gorgeous so I thought I'd come talk to you"
Ash giggled and it was so fucking adorable!
"That's sweet of you Mr Shinoda-"
"Please call me Mike"
Ash smiled.
"Sure"
"Would you like to hang out more?"
"Woah, the Mike Shinoda is asking me out! Sure I'd love to" she grinned.
I smirked.
"Awesome, could I have your number? It's okay if-"
"Of course" Ash took out a pen from her jeans pocket and took my arm and wrote her number on it.
"There you go" she smiled.
"Wow, usually fans go completely insane when they see me or the band. You're quite chilled" I told her.
Ash closed her pen and stood up.
"Guess I have a gift, see ya around Mike" Ash winked and walked away, leaving me speechless.

My friends walked towards me and started clapping.
"Mr Shinoda has done it!" Chester cheered.
"Proud of ya bro" Phoenix smiled.
"What's the girl's name?" Joe asked.
"Ashlyn, Ashlyn Wisdom" I said still in my trance.
"Pretty name and SWEET GOD you got her number?! That's awesome!" Leah giggled.
I took a look at my arm and saw the handwriting.

Ash Wisdom <3 :)
*insert random number*

I blushed, I cannot wait to see her again. She is definitely an angel, a beautiful angel.

Hope you enjoyed!!! I also hope you don't mind that I added myself in here :)