Future Tommy (Tommyinnit)

"Tom! Could you help the kids with buying their prizes?"

Thomas looked up and smiled at his wife "Sure, honey." He said

Thomas waited for his kids to make their way over to him before walking to the prize desk with them all. Jaimie and Grifin ran ahead to get in line, both of them pushing each other in an attempt to get there first. Thomas smirked at their playful antics before chuckling a bit.

As they waited in line, Thomas felt a tug in his shirt. He looked down and found Violet looking up at him.

He smiled "Yeah Vi?" He asked

"Daddy," She pointed to the prize wall "Look."

Thomas' eyes followed his daughter's finger to where it was pointed. His smile faltered a bit when he found what she was pointing at on the wall. He stared at it, memories flooding back to him the longer he stared.

"Daddy?"

Tommy looked back down at Violet "Yeah?" He asked

She pointed in front of him "It's our turn." She said

Tommy turned his head and chuckled at the large gap in the line caused by them. He looked back down at Violet before they walked up to the counter. Violet set her ticket amount onto the counter.

"What do you want sweetie?" The lady at the counter asked

Vi looked up at her dad who's eyes had returned to the nerf gun on the wall. Vi turned back to the lady at the counter and pointed to the nerf gun. Her dad didn't seem to notice, but the lady seemed confused.

"Are you sure, you'd be using all your tickets." She said

Vi looked back up at her dad, who had looked away from the nerf gun and was now staring into space. She turned back to the lady and nodded. The lady looked at Vi's dad before walking over to the gun on the wall. She grabbed it off the wall before walking back to the desk and handing it to Vi.

Vi looked down at the gun "Tom, Vi!"

Vi looked over and found her mom with her two brothers "It's time to go."

Vi looked up at her dad, who nodded at his wife. Vi grabbed his hand before he led her out of the arcade. Once they were on their way out, Vi pulled on her dad's sleeve.

"Daddy?"

Her dad looked down to which she held out the nerf gun out to him.

He stared at it for a second before looking back at Vi "Is that what you got for your prize?" He asked

Vi nodded "I got it for you, Daddy."

Tommy looked down at his daughter before she gave him the gun. He looked at it and a large smile appeared on his face.

Memories of that day in 2020.

The day he met his best friends.