Side Story : A Walk With Amara

A/n : Hi guys what's up. So for this one, it will be a side story and non canon of course. I made my friend Amara upset because of the part on the story before so I did this to make it up to her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV
3 years later...

Y/n and his party were partying after they defeated the almighty Devil King. They were crowded by everyone and also cheered for them. Y/n felt it was a little too loud and went outside for a walk. He then saw someone familiar near the fountain. And it was one of his most cute members sitting while watching the skies.

Y/n : Hey Amara, what are you doing outside ?

Amara : I don't like partying too much, just preferred to be alone watching the stars.

Y/n : Is something bugging you ? Like something in the past ?

Amara : Yeah there is something bugging me...

Y/n has a curious face and went down to sit next to her.

Y/n : Then what is it ?

Amara : It was when I was little...

Y/n : Oh I'm sorry, do you want to talk about it or...

Amara : No, it's ok. Thanks for worrying.

Y/n : Hey, let's go for a walk. It looks like the party is never going to end anyways.

Amara : Sure, why not. But don't you dare try to flirt with me on the way or else I will-

Y/n : Relax relax, my heart already goes to someone else. The lets go shall we ?

So then the two of them went around for a walk in the streets of Axel. To break the silence, Y/n started talking.

Y/n : So.. talking about the topic from before, was it that bad ?

Amara : Yes. It was pretty bad. But what about you ? 

Y/n : I mean it shouldn't be worse from yours. My parents divorced and my mom died to cancer and I lived a poor life for 2 years all alone.

Amara : Yikes man I feel sorry for you.

Y/n : Heh, it's okay, but judging from the way you just said that sentence, it feels like you've experienced it as well, did you ?

Amara : Well kinda, but my mother got a new bf and lets just say he's not a good dude, but finally he's gone now.

Y/n : Well that's nice to hear I guess, but then I remembered something. Remember 3 years ago? When we were waiting for a guild member and saw Megumin, You all made me faint and then when I woke up, I saw your face with disgust and cringe. Why is that ?

Amara : Lets not talk about that hehe...

Y/n : Okay then... Well it was nice to enjoy my time with a member and a friend like you, others besides you and Trisha are just always clinging onto me. So I can finally relax with someone who is sane besides Kazuma as my bro.

Amara : Yeah, you too.

Y/n : Well, thanks for the pep talk, now what do you say we head back to the others ?

Amara : Eh, sure thing. But I got a question...

Y/n : Hmm ? What is it ?

Amara : Who did you meant by ? Like you said earlier ? *smirk*

Y/n : *sweat dropped* Um-m that's... that's non of your concern.

Amara : Are you sure about that ? *nudge*

Y/n : Well, I'll tell you but you better keep it a secret or else I'll tease you with Kazuma until you beg for mercy, got that ?

Amara : Yea yea, so who is it ?

Y/n : It's um.. it's *****...

Amara : Oh shit, damn boi. You like her that much ?

Y/n : Well you are kinda close to her, so please I'm begging you don't tell her. And yes, yes I do like her that much.*face like a tomato*

Amara : I won't tell her.... yet.... *sadistic grin* *runs away* *screaming* Hey guys! I need to tell you guys something especially for ***** !

Y/n : I... I give up. Heh, I guess tonight was eventful and was relaxing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Hey guys, side stories will be this short except for a special someone soon. See ya guys next time, had a MARVELous time.