Chapter III Remastered - Skills

Marvel: Alright, let's get this started.

Previously, in chapter 2...

Megumin: Can I join your party?

Kylo&Kazuma: Ah.

Sam&Jaye&Rui: Huh?

Aqua: Zzz...

Everyone stood there, confused by the sudden request.

Megumin: What? Why is everyone looking at me like that?

Kylo: Well, we could talk about this tomorrow. Right now, we're busy with this girl and other things.

Megumin: I see. Then, I'll wait at the guild. Until we meet again!

She left the guild with that line.

Sam: You have a lot to explain, Mr. Woman Magnet.

Kylo: Why does this happen to me and only me?

Jaye: It seems women are normally attracted to you.

Kazuma: Please, master! Teach me the ways!

Kylo: I think you're overdoing it, Kazuma. Well, Rui isn't acting like that, so that's a relief.

Rui: You are my teammate, a friend, our leader, and nothing more.

Kylo: Jesus, you don't have to word it like that, you know? S-See? I don't attract every single woman I see.

Jaye: I'll keep my suspicions, for now.

Kylo: Let's bring Aqua back.

The group walked back to the inn and rested for the night. Once everyone finished dinner, they entered their rooms. Kylo was waiting for Kazuma in the hallway and heard someone chanting a spell loudly. He was interested and closed in on where the sound came from.

Kylo: Don't tell me...

Kylo placed his ear on the wall. Sure enough, it was the sound of our favorite explosion loli, Megumin. She was in her room practicing chanting out spells. Her room was close to his, but not too close to the point where he could hear her every night. He wanted to knock on the door, but they would meet tomorrow anyway. Kylo went back to where he was and Kazuma arrived.

Kazuma: Have you been waiting here for the whole time?

Kylo: I did leave the keys with you, right?

Kazuma: Then why didn't you ask for them?

Kylo: Meh, it's only a while, so I don't mind waiting a bit.

Kazuma: C'mon, let's sleep.

Kylo: Right behind you, my comrade.

Everyone rested for the night. The next morning, however, Kazuma woke up to find Kylo not in his bed, again.

Kazuma: Where is he? Why does he wake up so early every day?

Kazuma didn't question anymore and went to get ready for the day. The others met up with him and ate breakfast together. When everyone was finished, Aqua suggested something.

Aqua: We need more party members!

The others looked at Aqua with blank faces.

Sam: Aqua, we have 6 members. Do we need more?

Aqua: But, just the 6 of us isn't going to be enough to defeat the Devil King, though.

Sam: You've thought that far already?