Chapter 4 It's Showdown Time Part 2

A/n : I'l just get down to business. Les goooooooo

Y/n's POV

Crap.... I forgot I was supposed to meet Nzhual yesterday.... I sighed and prepared myself for the day like any other. I went to the kitchen after bathroom stuff, to grab some coffee to go. I saw no one was up yet and decided to not disturb them. I drank all my coffee and went to the guild, and just walked while enjoying and mesmerizing the view. The sun was coming up and it looked nice, just staring at something so majestic. I soon made it and open the doors to see people were eating and chatting until their eyes fall on me.

Y/n : Uh... hello ?

The people just stare at me, while I just awkwardly walk to an empty table and ordered some breakfast. I looked at my adventurer's card, and saw that my class is still Magic Swordsman, nothing new. I checked my skill list and saw a new option... Dual-Wielding ... How did I ? Oh, maybe I was watching  Nzhual yesterday using his skills.

There were only 4 skills, but all were still locked. I looked even lower and saw my rapier skills, there's Shooting Star, Quadruple Pain, Aero Penetrator, and Crossing Stream. Weird, I feel like there were more, I guess that's the limit.

I was still looking at my card, and the waitress taps my shoulder, but I knew who it was.

Y/n : Miyuki! Long time no see, how are you doing?

Miyuki : Hello, Y/n. It's nice to see you too! I've been great! I guess you are famous now huh cutie~.

Y/n : Still with that nickname?

Miyuki : Of course, cutie~.

Y/n : *sigh* The same Miyuki I met a while ago... Anyways, I was wondering if you seen Luna.

Miyuki : Luna hasn't arrived at the guild yet, maybe an hour later?

Y/n : Ok then. You should io back to work, down wanna bother the others.

Miyuki : Aww but I wanted to talk to you more! *pout*

Y/n : *chuckle* We can talk later alright?

Miyuki : Fine.. You owe me a conversation.

She then left and I just sighed. Soon after, my breakfast had arrived and I dug in. After finishing it, I looked around and saw Nzhual walking to me with a face that says "You are dead". I just gulped and hoped for the best.

Nzhual : Where were you yesterday? I thought we agreed to meet here.

Y/n : If you like, just sit down and I'll tell you.

He then sat down across me, and I explained some of it, not when I met Eris though. He seems to understand and just sighed.

Nzhual : I get it. I used to have those problems too... Anyways, here, take this.

It was some sort of scroll, it was quite big but still very light.

Y/n : What's this?

Nzhual : What else? The skill. Just open it and it will automatically register in your card for maybe 12 points.

Y/n : Okay then. Here we go.

I open the scroll and it shined brightly, it died down and nothing else happened, except that the fact the scroll just dissapeared.

Nzhual : Don't worry, that was the last scroll I had. No one else needs to learn the skill. You will be my last successor for the ability, hope you'll use it well.

Y/n : Thank you... Really, it will be useful for something that's coming our way soon enough... By the way, I wanted to ask you about what you said.