Chapter 2 Toads, Skills and Allies

A/n : Back at it again with chapter 2 I guess. I'll try to make it longer so yea enjoy as always!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

After meeting Luce and all, we were brought to another world, and so I looked around and it was amazing, the small town has a medieval style to it. And I saw beside me was Luce with stars in her eyes. 

Y/n : Hmm so this is the new world huh ? I'm excited yet scared as well.

Lucea : Don't worry, you have me and I have you, we will be fine as long as- Are those... fox ears and a tail ?

Y/n : Huh what do you mean ? Oh right I wanted to be a kitsune so now I have fox ears and soon 9 tails to be exact. And look at this staff! It's Alastor's Radio Staff.

Lucea : Yea that looks like it but still, you look so cute and I can't resist on touching those, can I ?

Y/n : *sigh* Sure you can Luce, but be gentle because- *moan* If you do it like that well... I um yea...

Luce : So petting your ears makes you like that ? I'm gonna have so much fun with this.

Y/n : But look at yourself, you look like the real Asuna from SAO. Should I call you Asuna from now on or just Luce ?

Asuna : I think my new name will be Asuna Everest, soon will be known as the Lightning Falsh.

Y/n : Ok then, Miss Asuna, the second-in-command in the Knights of The Bloodoath, also known as The Lightning Flash and The Berserk Healer.

So after that little conversation, me and Asuna were on the way to a guild like most MMORPG's and found the rest from before, Amara, Trisha, Kazuma and Aqua. They were all sitting in a dark corner and having defeated looks.

Y/n : Hey Asuna, what's up with them, ?

Asuna : I have no clue, I'll walk up to them and ask. Be right back.

Y/n : I'm wondering, what do I do now ? Should I go to the counter ?

While I was in my mind thinking of what should I do, a waitress then greeted me. She was looking at me confused so she flicked her fingers in front of me and I snapped back to reality.

??? : Hey cutie, are you okay ?

Y/n : Oh what huh ? Um-I mean I'm fine thanks for asking, just lost in my thoughts  is all.

??? : Ok then, anyways my name is Miyuki. What brings you here today ?

Y/n : Oh I just got here and wondering where can I register as an adventurer. Do you where it is Miyuki ?

Miyuki : Yea, it's right there to your right, but do you have the money to pay the fee ? It costs 2000 Eris to pay.

Y/n : Crap, I don't think I have any money. Huh what's this ?

I looked at my waist and there was a tiny pouch hanging from it, I took it and looked inside, there was money and a note, it says...

Here, I think you would need later on, use it wisely.

In this pouch there is around 20000 Eris for you and your friends to use.

Good luck on your journey Y/n.

                                                                                  Your goddess, Eris