Chapter 3 Cabbages, Memories and Dullahan ? Part 1

A/n : Hi guys so this chapter might be a little longer because of the "Memories" part but the rest will be fine, and Darkness will act normally without the masochist part. So enjoy yourselves ! And after doing some "research" on SAO and RWBY, I decided to just add them into the harem and that means this is a crossover. I was hoping to shuffle the locations for the next few chapters like maybe Verdia will be replaced as Heathcliff or Neo, something like that. And thanks again for nearly 200 reads !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously :

Y/n : Finally *sniff**sniff* I can see you guys again... but that means they di-ie-ed....

Now, present time.

Y/n's POV

How did they die ? How did two innocent lovely girls just die ? I need to talk to them as soon as I can. I really really missed them since we got here. Even though there's Luce as Asuna also as my little cute sister, those two are also apart of my family as my siblings. Sinon and Yuuki, or should I say, Shino Asada and Yuuki Konno, have made the decision to live with me and now it's time to prove that it's worth it.

"Hey Y/n ? Oi Y/n ? You there ?"

I really can't waste a single second to ignore the situation. I need to get to them immediately, but they're off somewhere so I need to wait. I guess I should cool down for a sec.

"Y/n, are you okay ? Hello ?"

Whatever it takes I will find and save them and become the brother that's worthy of protecting his own family. I, Y/n L/n will save my siblings from any danger and get them back! Wait, why is my cheek suddenly feels so warm ?  Oh boy is someone KISSSINNNGG MMEE ? My body is not prepared for this !

3rd POV

While Y/n was in his own thoughts, Kazuma, Asuna and Megumin were trying to get him out of his fantasy land and cheering him up so he doesn't cry anymore. Kazuma tried first but failed, Asuna next but also failed. Megumin however, took a bold move and kissed him on his cheek and retreating with a crimson face.

Asuna was giving Megumin a death glare while Aqua tried to do the same thing but stopped by a shocked Kazuma. Y/n just stood still there dumbfounded on just what happened in front of him, while processing this his face bloomed a red rose and well fainted again on the floor. He wasn't used to others kissing or any social activities with strangers besides his mother and his sisters, it was indeed a new experience for him.

After what feels like about a few hours, Y/n woke up on something soft, something softer than a pillow, he then had red lights on his cheek realizing it was someone's lap. He looked around and saw Megumin and Aqua pouting while looking away, Trisha and Amara just looked worried not caring too much and Kazuma giving a thumbs up, so he looked up and it was indeed Asuna's lap.

Y/n : A-asuna, I'm sorry ! *constantly bowing* 

Asuna : *giggles* It's okay Y/n, I was en-j-joyi-ing it any-yways. *blushing*

Y/n : Em excuse me what? You said you enjoyed that, and the other two are somewhat mad and the other two are just talking... Hmm this leads to one conclusion. All three of you like me, don't you? *stares*

As soon as the three girls heard this, they all tried to hide their faces because it was flushing in crimson red, the other two were just laughing for their reactions and Kazuma just highfived me.

Y/n's POV

I just giggled and went up to each of them, for Megumin I just patted her head, Aqua I took her hand and kissed it, and last for Asuna I just hugged her. The three fell down and now is unconscious.