Chapter II Remastered - Adventure!

Marvel: Chapter 2 is here, finally. Enjoy.

??? Date, Afternoon, Axel City

After Kylo packed up his temporary workstation, the duo went ahead and entered the bustling streets filled with merchants selling a variety of different items. From small hairpins and bracelets to weapons and armor. That's right! The duo is at the main street for merchants and buyers.

Kylo's POV

Kylo: Whoa, it's so crowded here.

Kazuma: Yeah, no kidding. They sell everything here, it's like a supermarket but in the Middle Ages.

Kylo: You're not wrong. Look, they even sell furniture.

Kazuma: Holy, we could buy a mansion someday.

Kylo: Heh, sounds good to me. A mansion would be nice. But...

Kazuma: We don't have the money for that yet. So, anything you want to buy?

Kylo: Daily necessities, I guess. You and I are mostly the same sizes, so we don't need to buy a lot of clothes unless you object to the idea of sharing them?

Kazuma: Hmm, the way your thinking right now is what I'm impressed with. If we buy only a few pairs, then we can save more money. And since we're the same size, we can share them.

Kylo: Exactly. Although, we'll buy separate underwear. I don't know if they have toothbrushes here, so we'll just wash our mouth instead. About weapons and armor, I can make them for everyone as long as I have the materials, so it's all good. Anything you need?

Kazuma: I would say I need more money is all.

Kylo: That's so you, Kazuma. Haha, we all need money, after all. We have food and shelter covered from the get-go. I guess all we needed were clothes, huh?

Kazuma: I guess so. Why don't we pick a quest to burn daylight?

Kylo: I don't see why not.

We went on a quick trip to the clothing store, went back to the inn to keep them, and head back to the guild. I eyed down the quest board and found an interesting quest.

Kylo: Hey, Kazuma.

Kazuma: Kazuma here.

Kylo: What about this quest?

Quest: Down in The Depths

Quest type: Exploration Quest

Description: A mysterious cave appeared on the northern side of Axel. They're said to be treasure at the end of the cave, but no one has survived nor explored deep enough to witness a single gold coin. The guild requires a report to be given about the cave.

Reward: The treasures of the cave.

Difficulty: Advanced/Expert Adventurers.

Kazuma: This sounds... amazing! But, if we go down there, will we be able to come back alive?

Kylo: I have no clue. I think I'm going to keep this quest and do it with the whole team. I'm slightly wary of it.

Kazuma: Yeah, way better than 2 people going down. Hmm, how about this quest?

Quest: The Hili Gang

Quest type: Capture Quest

Description: Lately, a group called "The Hili Gang" has been causing havoc on the streets of Axel.

Reward: 300.000 Eris

Difficulty: Advanced Adventurers

Kylo: Oh? This one sounds doable. Want to try it out?