10K Reads!

Well, well, well, holy shit man. 10K READS!? I was quite busy to not notice this sooner. Being in the student council sure was worth it, but the first month was hectic as hell. But damn, I don't know what to say... Thank you, all of you, who read my story from the old version and even the remastered ones! I truly am happy and proud to make such a masterpiece that you, the readers, also enjoy. Of course, this wasn't my effort alone, as my friends, Sam, Jaye, and Rui also helped with editing and giving opinions on the story. 

But, you guys also played a big part. When I made this story back in 2019, I was younger and more reckless with how I made my story. I re-read my old story, and the first word that got out o my mouth was: Cringe. Yes, the writer himself was cringing at his own creation. I mean, it happens to everyone, right? It doesn't have to be story writing, it can be playing an instrument, painting, and many more. But now, in 2022, I have much more knowledge and am a bit more cautious, but I have a long way to go.

So, with that, I would like to ask all of you.

Would you still accompany me on this journey?

I hope that you do, but if you don't, then it's alright with me. People have their preferences, and I won't judge. But seriously, I was screaming in my pillow when I saw it reached 10K reads. Anyway, with My Lovely Girls, MLG for short, reaching a milestone of 10K reads, the next chapter is going to also be 10K reads. I know I did this before, but it's time to step it up a notch. I don't know when it will be released, but be prepared. 

Once again, I can't say it enough, thank you. And as always, it has been, truly, a MARVELous time, I'll see you guys on the flip side, bye bye!