Good News! Probably....

Eyo guys! It's a me, Marvel. So, I know this story is somewhat messed up, so I want to fix some things, like most of the details, for example... Asuna's health is supposed to be 5 times her normal one, and make another part of the story by continuing  the original Konosuba story by decreasing a bit of he characters, and yes, I'm sorry, but Neo and Emerald has to go, but I'll replace them with Ruby, so I can practice for the part 2 of this story. And as for Trisha and Amara, they also won't be in the story anymore. So, your party will consist of 9 members..

Y/n L/n, The Dual Wield Swordsman.

Asuna Evergreen, Lucea Evergreen, The Lightning Flash, The Berserk Healer.

Sinon, Shino Asada, The Cold Sniper

Yuuki, Yuuki Konno, The Absolute Sword, Zekken.

Kazuma Satou, The Billionaire Adventurer.

Aqua, just Aqua(nah kidding), The Goddess of Water and Debt.

Megumin, Crazy Explosion Girl.

Darkness, The Masochistic Crusader.

Ruby Rose, The Cookie Devourer, (I don't know anymore, suggestions?)

Well, I guess that's it for this huh, I didn't plan this so yeah. The stories will come flooding in soon, and I have a schedule so don't worry. After I release one chapter here, I'll write for the other story, and vice versa. Welp, I wanted to also thank you guys for goddamn 2000 reads! i don't know why my other story isn't getting a lot of reads, but for this one it's like a miracle. So, stay tuned for the next upload alright! And no, I won't be adding the other characters on the other story.