Chapter 9

YOUR POV
I can't believe it did she even love me I just know that when she said that I took off and ran intil I knew who to call.

PHONE CONVO********
XXX:Hello?
Y/N:Hi,Demi its me Y/N
Demi:How are you babe?
Y/N:Not good,Ariana and I broke up and Val kissed ally and I punched Val in the face...
Demi:WTF I'm gonna kill Ariana!!!But she loved you,SHE SAID OH WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HER SHE BETTER WATCH OUT!AND VALERIA SHE IS DEAD MEAT TIME FOR A DEMI-BEATDOWN OH-
Y/N:Calm down I just-I nee-d you I said sobbing into the phone...
Demi:Where are you???
Y/N I front of a Starbucks?!
Demi:I'll pick you up,stay there babe...
END OF CONVO*************
After Demi picked me up and drove me to her house she comforted me and cuddled with me until I fell asleep....

DEMIS POV
Awww poor Y/N Ariana just broke her heart and Valeria kissed the girl she loved.This sounds just like a poorly written fan fiction....

I went to find some blankets for Y/N and buddy my dog witch was cuddled into Y/N's side until I heard a knock on the door.

I saw the girls and fifth harmony there looking for Y/N and I saw that Valeria has a bruise on the right side of her face wow Y/N punched her hard.

Ally went and carried Y/N the girls said thank you and left "Wait!!"I said and they turned around "Let me give her this and I have to Y/N a note"
"Bye!!!!Dinah your ass is till mine!!" I yelled and they laughed.Well I'll miss you Y/N.....

YOUR POV
I woke up in a bunk,This isn't my bunk or Demi's couch were the hell am I I rolled around and I fell straight to the floor and face planted.

"Are you ok?!!?!?"A voice called.
"Yeah I'm just kissing the floor,How about you"I replied sassily.
"Geez,your grumpy"The voice said I stood up only to be met by green eyes.

"Good morning Lauren"I said in my morning voice.
"I thought Brits wee nicer in the morning Thirlwall"She said moking my accent.
"Who carried me?"I asked
"Ally"she said
"Bye green eyes I'll see you around"
"Bye brick wall"See ya

SHANNON'S POV

Where is Y/N?!?!?I have been looking around for her until she storms into the room.
"Mornin"She says
"Can I talk to you?"
"Sure"
"I like Dinah and I want to ask her out"
"YAAAAAAS MY SECOND OTP WOHHO YOU GO SHANNON!!!"
The girls are waking up because of Y/N's yelling and once Valeria walks in Y/N apologizes and they hug.

Me and the girls disscuss how I'm gonna ask Dinah out.Until Nicole asks Y/N if she is going to ask ally out and she said yes...

We got dressed and ready and went to the venue when we opened the door we saw someone we didn't expect it was....