Chapter 21

****One week later****
YOUR POV
It was time for 5h to leave because their album drops soon.Finally!
I was at the airport with the girls and their families we were waiting for their flights to be called...
"Babe!Im going to miss you!!"Ally said crying.
"Don't worry I'll see you well text,Skype and I'll be waiting for you to get back always plus you took my hoddies and snap backs,plus some beanies.."I said and she kissed me.

"No PDA!"Camila yelled and I flipped her of.
"And I have your jumpers,beanies,and clothes In my house so yeah..."I said and she giggled.
"Flight 234 to California are boarding now"
Ally and the girls hugged their families and goodbye to us...
I was going to walk away when Ally turned me around and kissed me,she took my SnapBack and put it on her head.
"I FLOVE YALL!!!"She yelled and me and the girls chuckled.
The parents left on their flights already so me and the girls went home.

The lads were joking around and all when I realized me and Allys two year anniversary was coming up it was February 28th.
Yeah two years wow!
I was going to ask her to marry me.
Maybe it was too soon but I didn't care plus Lolo had been thinking about proposing to Camz soo...
Harry and Louis were married already so they were at their home,so we're Zayn and Liam their wedding was the cutest!

****Three weeks later****
It was me and Allys anniversary!
I was at the venue,their album dropping a few weeks ago and it was awesome!
I had brought Jasper with me,he was part of the plan...
Camren had gotten engaged already it was soo cute the way lauren proposed.
They were at the stage doing a q&a.I haven't seen ally in almost two months I think...
Jasper ran out of my arms and went to the stage...Here goes nothing?!

ALLYS POV
I miss Y/N so much we talk on skype and all but it's not the same!
I was thinking about proposing maybe it's too soon oh well I don't care.
Suddenly a puppy ran on stage it was Jasper?!

"The next one is-wait what the hell is this?!"Lauren said while the harmonizers looked confused.

"Wifey this is Jasper Y/N's dog!"Camila replied petting the dog.
Jasper came to where I was I saw a note in his collar so I took it.
It says:
Ally you're wondering what the hell is this well you'll see I love you,
Y/N
I looked around confused,suddenly Jasper ran out and Y/N came out.
The crew threw her a mic and she chuckled.
"Umm Hi!!!So y'all are wondering why I'm here but I'll tell you!Ally I loved you since we were sixteen and we had been together for 2 years until we split up and I still loved you now we're together for 2 more years and I'm thankful for that!Well I'm going nowhere now soo Um Ally all I want to say is will you marry me and be my wifey?I asked.

She finally responded "YES!!"Ofc I'll marry you!""Now kiss me you fool!"After that her lips collided with mine the kiss was sweet and tener after we pulled away she blushed.
I went to get of the stage when Ally said into the mic "I looove you Y/N Hernandez my beautiful fiancé!"
Everything was right...