Chapter 10

YOUR POV
"OMFG KENDALL!!!!!"I yelled
"Miss me too much Thirlwall?"
"Yes,so much!!"
Kendall engulfed me in a hug,we pulled away and the other girls were confused and Ally was glaring at Kendall.

"Girls,this is Kendall Jenner,Kendall Fourth Harmony and a glaring ally"I said and Ally turned bright red.

The girls laughed and went to the tour bus,so I was alone with Kendall.
"You picked a good one Y/N you really did"she said.
"Hahahaha,flirt with her and your killed"I said and she laughed.
"Don't worry I won't steal your girl"
She said and we said our goodbyes and left.

ALLYS POV
"So Ally you jealous" Dinah said looking at me.
"No,phsss,me of course not"I said and she laughed.
"Oh shut it miss"I like Shannon but I can't tell her"I said and she blushed.

After that Y/N stormed into the bus speaking with her British accent "Loves, where's Dinah Shannon needs her and-..."She was cut off Shannon coming in with a red rose and a card she gave it to Dinah,she dragged Y/N out and closed the door.

"WHAT DOES IT SAY CHEECHEE WHAT DOES IT SAY!!!"Camila yelled.
"Wait Chancho I'm opening it"Dinah responded to Camila.
Dinah started reading:
Dear Dinah Jane Hansen we have known each other for a while and...
Hahaha to fancy for me... I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me tomorrow at 8 I'll pick you up since its a free day.
What do you say love?,
Shannon.

"That was soo cuuuuteee me and the girls cooed and Dinah blushed,suddenly Y/N came in wearing my beauty and the beast jumper and her Thirlwall beanie.
"What do you say D?"Y/N asked
"Yes"Dinah said and Y/N grinned.

After she left the girls cooed me and started saying things like "She wore your jumper" "OTP!!" "Awww so cute!"
I just blushed...
After talking and teasing me and the went to sleep.

YOUR POV
"She said yes shan!"
"YAASS GURL OTP!"
"Is that allys jumper Y/N?"Valeria asked smirking.
"Yes it is"I mumbled
The girls squealed,while I blushed.After that we went to sleep.

*********NEXT DAY***************
YOUR POV
I started rolling around in my bunk witch caused me to fall and face plant into the floor.
I groaned and stood up the girls handed me breakfast and we ate.I checked the time it was 12:00
Suddenly I got an idea.
"Girls,I'm going to ask Ally out."I said only to be met with three grinning faces.I changed and....
"Valeria rushed me out the door.I said goodbye to the girls and I walked around to see if I found someone or something since today was a free day.
I eventually found a flower shop and I bought a bouquet of roses for Ally.

I walked back and knocked in 5H's bus.
"Hi,come in Y/N"Lauren greeted me with a smile.
"Is Ally here?"I asked and she grinned.
"Ally,someone's here for you!!!"Lauren said and Ally came to where Lauren and I were.
"Hi!What's up Y/N?"Ally said with a smile on her face.
"I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?"I asked and she smiled.I gave her the roses and she smelled them.
"Yes Y/N i would love to!"She said.I said goodbye and kissed her on the cheek and left.
I did my happy dance and went to the bus.I pulled my phone out and texted her.
To Ally🙊😻❤️:I'll pick you up at 8 love,dress nice,Even though everything you wear is beautiful like you.
From Ally🙊😻❤️:Ok thanks see you later beautiful.
After that I tweeted:
@Y/T/N:OMFG I can't believe this is true so happy right now ahhh!
I went back to my bus and the girls were squealing.

ALLYS POV
"Ally and Y/N sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"The girls sang while I blushed.