Chapter 9• Christmas at the Lopez's🎁

Your POV
I slowly start to wake up and realise what had happened last night. I remember going off at my mom, smashing my mirror and then being in ondreaz's arms. A smile slowly grew thinking about that.
I knew where I was sleeping, When I would sleep over this was usually the room I would stay in. I walk downstairs and see Ondreaz sleeping on the couch and Tony making food. Tony noticed that I was there and walks over to me and gives me a hug

Tony- Good morning, are you feeling a bit better" he says looking down at me

You- morning, I'm a bit better" I answer him, still trying to wake up

Tony- I've made breakfast, can you wake up ondre and let him know food is ready

You- yeah sure, how come he's on the couch?

Tony- well he was supposed to have the spare room so he slept on the couch

You- if he wants he can have the spare room I'm fine with having the couch" Then I felt another person join in on the hug

Ondreaz- I'm happy with the couch don't stress y/n

Tony let's go and head back to finishing off the food, I turn to give Ondreaz a proper hug. I felt really good to give him a hug.

You- it's your house ondre" I look up at him and he looks at me, it feels exactly how we met the first time. Only I didn't get hit with a door but that's not the point. Time felt like it stood still, then I hear tony say food is ready.

Ondreaz pov
After I put y/n to bed I crashed on the couch. The spare room as supposed to be mine but I know she needed the bed more then me. As I start to wake up i hear people talking, I knew it was Tony and y/n. They were talking about me being on the couch and that y/n would happily take the couch, I see that they were hugging which kinda hurt. I knew they were best friends but it hurt to see her hug someone else, I walk over to join the hug and Tony went back to finishing off the rest of the food. She turned around to give me a proper hug, I really missed her being in my arms. We were still talking about how she wanted to take the couch and then she looked up and me and everything felt like it was in slow motion. I just couldn't stop looking at her, that's when Tony yells that food was ready and we go I tot the kitchen to eat.
End of pov

Your POV
We decided to go to the mall to buy the last few presents. It was Christmas Eve and I wanted to get a few things, the boys went one way and I went the other. After spending nearly 3 hours getting everything we head back to the house, I ran up to the room to started wrapping everything up. Xavier and his family were going to be staying the night so I needed to get these done so Ayden wouldn't see, I put them all into the closet and head back down stairs. An hour later they arrive and we all have dinner. Ayden and I go into the back yard to play football. We were throwing the ball around the the rest of the family comes out.

Xavier- I got an idea, how about we played a mini game of football" he says with a smirk

Ayden- I like that idea dad! But uncle OJ has to be on my team" he says proudly

Tony- hey what about me?" Asking a little sad

Ayden- you suck at football you can be on Aunty y/n team

The teams ended up being
Ayden, Ondreaz, papa lopez and Marlene

Tony, you, mama Lopez and Xavier

We start to play and I get the ball and head towards our area to get a goal, I got past everyone until Ondreaz picks me up
(Liked this)

We start to play and I get the ball and head towards our area to get a goal, I got past everyone until Ondreaz picks me up(Liked this)