Chapter13 • My own way🍂

Your POV
What was supposed to be a few days turned into almost 2 weeks since Ondreaz and Tony went back to Nevada. Ondreaz and I still haven't talked since the night we kissed which was really weighing on me, I tried messaging him but I constantly get left on seen.
Tony and I FaceTime most of the time when we get the chance, it sucks not having him here. I want to tell him about what happened between Ondreaz so I can get advice but I feel like Tony would get angry.

I'd been hanging out with the girls making tiktoks a lot lately to try to get everything off my mind, they've been really supportive with the whole situation with him. Some say to move on but some say to wait till he gets back. I just wish I knew where him and I stood.

Ondreaz pov
After getting back to Nevada I've tried to keep my mind off y/n. After she told me that she and Tayler toke paper to his room on the night of New Years, i knew something would have happened. I knew Tayler had liked her, he was the guy who'd flirt and would make a Move on the girl but i haven't told anyone about the kiss. I really wanted to get Tony's advice but I feel like he'd get pissed that I kissed his best friend. Y/n has tried to message me but I just leave her on seen, I'm just worried that something happened between them.
I try to distract myself by hanging out with one of Tony's and my friends Michael Le, we made a few tiktoks while he visited us in Nevada. It was honestly so good to see him again, but there was always y/n in the back of my mind.

Your POV
The girls suggested we go to the mall to look at some clothes and to get us away from Calvin and Patrick. I'd started to really get along with the guys in the house which was really fun. I mostly got along with Patrick and ryland for some reason but there was never a quiet moment around them.
We tried a few cute dresses but decided not to get anything until it was closer to our trip away. While we were in the car on our way back to the hype house I decided to upload a photo I toke this morning

Y/n: can 2020 get any better🙃Liked by: dixiedamelio, kouvr, avani, charlidamelio, addisonraee, Patrickhuston, calvingoldby, lopez_tony and 3

Liked by: dixiedamelio, kouvr, avani, charlidamelio, addisonraee, Patrickhuston, calvingoldby, lopez_tony and 3.1 million others

Addisonraee: only good things to come
↪️🙏🏽❤️

Lopez_tony: you okay?
↪️will be soon

Patrickhuston: come home so Calvin and I can make it better😝
↪️omw😁

Dixiedamelio: us girls are always here😚
↪️loving you girls so much

Sebastiancove: can always get better🙌🏽

I was going looking out the window when my phone went off and I saw I had gotten a private message on Instagram. It was from a guy who had commented on my photo named Sebastian

Message💬