First day

" Wake up Ashley!" Mom screams as she comes storming into my bedroom shutting my annoying alarm off.
"Uhh, really? Six o 'clock already?" I complain as I struggle to get up,and reach over to my lamp.
" Come on Ash, breakfast is on the table and you have to leave at seven!" Mom informs me as she hands me my mascara and hair brush.
I eventually get out of bed, pick up my cell phone and immediately check Jeffrey Eli Miller's vines along with Instagram and Twitter. Not long after, I get dressed, and apply my makeup.
My phone buzzes;
To: Ashley
Hey Ash. Meet me at school at 7:30. I have some important news!
From: Sam
I immediately text back;
To: Sam
Okay, see you soon .
From: Ashley
I then notice my little sister,Jenna, walking into my room.
" Ashey I have lyy" Jenna screams knocking anything in plain sight.
" Was that english, Jenna?" I ask Jenna as I start picking up the mess she made. Then we head downstairs.
I pick Jenna up and put her in her high chair for breakfast.
"Good morning my sunshine" Mom kisses me and Jenna on the forehead.
"Morning mom." Victoria says as she walks into the kitchen heading to the fridge. Mom kisses her on the forehead.
"Excited for sophomore year, Ash?" Mom asks me as she pours my coffee into my mug.
" Yeah, I am nervous but I guess I'll live." I tell mom as I take a bite of my pancake and pour syrup on it.
Me and mom immediately jump by the sound of a car honk.
"That's my ride. By mom, love you!" Mom kisses me and gives me my bagged lunch as I head out the door.
" Have a good first day being a junior." Mom laughs.
At school
Me, Sam, Madi and Daniella walk into science we we are immediately awakened by the announcement of a new kid in class.
"Good morning class. As some of you may know, you had me last year. Anyway, I am proud to introduce Skyler Rebalds from Curtis high. He will be in this science class. Skyler, pick any seat." Mrs.Ralleni says as she points to the free seat next to me.
I watch him walk towards the free desk next to me. I can't help but notice his beautiful blue eyes and brown hair. I am almost positive he's a football player by his jersey for the school.
"Hey" Skyler waves to me as he takes out his lab materials for science.
" Hey!" I say as I begin to write my lab notes in my notebook.
" I'm guessing we are lab partners? " skyler motions his hands towards the lab sheet with the names " Ashley" and "Skyler" on it.
I smile. I can't help but notice Skyler staring at my Jeffrey Eli Miller shirt.
" Is there something on my-"
"No. It's just I've noticed you like Jeffrey Miller. His vines are great." Skyler says as he takes off his lab goggles and writes the objective.
"Yeah, he is amazing." I tell the new boy as he hands me the lab materials.
At lunch
Later that day, I notice Skyler sitting alone at lunch.
"Thought you could use a lunch buddy." I tells Skyler as I put my lunch on the table.
Skyler smiles. " Yes I could." Skyler says as he takes a bite out of his sandwich.
" Is something the matter?" I ask Skyler noticing his head is down.
" Yeah. It's nothing. I don't want to get you involved in my problems-"
I cut him off. "Tell me, I'll listen." I tell Skyler as I give him a poatoe chip, knowing he just couldn't resist.
"Just got out of a tough relationship. She cheated on me." Skyler sadly tells me with a look on his face that only a devil would resist.
"Aw, if you want to talk about it I'm here. Ashley, by the way. " I put out my hand.
" The teacher told you already, but it's Skyler" he laughs and shakes my hand.
I notice Sam and Madi walking over.
" Ashley. You and me have to talk remember? " Sam asks me as she jumps into the table with me and Skyler.
" I'm sorry. I forgot this morning." I tell Sam honestly.
"It's okay, but can we talk now? The girls bathroom isn't crowded and the crazy security guard seems to be off duty!" Sam tells me with a giggle.
I look at Skyler.
"It's okay, go. " Skyler says in a friendly manner.
"We'll talk later? Bus route 10 what about you?"
"10. See you later." Skyler smiles.
Me and Sam walk away to the girls bathroom.
Sam pulls me into a stall.
" Listen. Monday,Jeffrey is performing live in Boston. Do you want to come? I know you love him and Boston isn't to far from Virginia. What do you say? " Sam asks me & gives me a nudge in my arm.
I immediately get excited. And nod in such excitement.
After school
"Hey new kid-yo!" I yell as I catch up to him on the the walk home after the bus.
He smiles and waves.
" Hey!" Skyler says as he takes out his ear plugs.
" Listening to Jeffrey?" Me and him laugh as he shakes his head.
"Your funny, Ash" he tells me and laughs.
He hands me his phone.
" What do you what me to do with this?" I ask him.
He laughs. " Put your number in, duh" Skyler says as I hand him my phone.
"Ohh!" I tell Skyler as I laugh instantly. Should I put emojis in with my contact? Or does that look weird for a friends contact?
I put in;
Ashleyy❤️
He puts in;
Skyler😏
We switch back phones.
" Here's my house, I'll talk to you later. " I wave to Skyler as I approach my door.
Skyler waves back.
"Bye!" Skyler yells from across the street.
When I get home, I have some strawberries for a snack and go to my room. I notice I am home alone and I start to watch some of my favorite movie.
My phone vibrates;
To: Ashley
Hey. I could use some help.
From: Skyler❤️
I then answer;
To: Skyler
Sure.
From: Ashley.
He answers back:
Someone is giving me death threats.